• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendo

Those tears are going to be especially rich because they'll be infused with the essence of dying political hopes. If this had been a straight-up runaway win for Obama, they'd be nowhere nearly as delicious.

I want nc blue so bad. I want to go into work and hear the disgust.

God help me if Romney wins.

Drek

I'm hopeful, but I ain't that hopeful. NC's gone, man. :(

The only recent polls for NC are Rasmussen, Gravis, and one PPP poll that has Romney up 2 with a MoE of 3. The Ras poll was a R+6, but only a 500 person sample with a 4.5 MoE.

The polling on Nevada shows a smaller but much more solid lead across the spectrum of polls, where all the polls regardless of lean show a consistent 3-4 point lead.

HylianTom

Banned
Libya right away. This could tell the tale of the debate.

Thankfully, I'm guessing that Obama is ready for it.

tumblr_lrl3mjTpBH1r2sixuo1_400.jpg

Grakl

Obama's job approval RCP rating is now at 2.5. Weird, considering how he hasn't really had a bump in the election polls.

Chichikov

Bah, I can't watch them talk like that on the Middle East, I feel myself getting too angry.
Time to switch to the comedic styling of Jay Cutler, save me captain diabetes!

Someone tell me who is winning.

I don't think Obama's extremely pointed attacks are a smart political move. Regardless of whether you agree with with them or not, I think it's likely the average voter is going to respond to Romney's "attack is not agenda" defense if it gets too negative. I think he can still attack Romney, but it has to be natural and not just because it's his turn to talk and at the expense of actually answering a question.

ED: I just don't want to see the media craft an "attack" narrative, and I think Obama has to tread the line so he doesn't make it too easy for them to do so. Whether it's "fair" that he has to do so is another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom