• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
I don't know what other expression you should have when someone is making things up that sound ridiculous. I'm glad he isn't pretending that Ryan has even remotely good points.

Same here. As President Bartlett said.. embrace being arrogant, especially when you have the issues and facts on your side and when the other side is ridiculous.

Jackson50

I'm not understating Biden's reasoning. He's basically saying he's OK with Iran enriching enough uranium, then once they have enough we will worry about stopping them from getting it into a weapon.
He's suggesting the furor over Iran is unwarranted. They're not an exigent threat. We need to back off the precipice.

Amir0x

Banned
I don't know what other expression you should have when someone is making things up that sound ridiculous. I'm glad he isn't pretending that Ryan has even remotely good points.

This is a presidential debate, not some school yard argument. It may indeed be funny how often he lies, but he needs to just slam him against the pavement with facts. Laughing ALL THE TIME (it's ok occasionally) undermines his message by suggesting what he is saying is not as serious as it is.

Don't get me wrong, I think Biden is winning, but this is a bad tick.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
JESUS guys, Biden is going in dry and you gets are getting concerned cause he's smiling too much?

This is way better than Obama's flaccid performance.

If you look at the transcripts of the Obama Romney debate, Romney got fucking schooled. It's not about facts for voters, it's about appearances. This is a popularity contest. If Biden balances this with some gravitas, it will be w orking strategy but too many smiles will look bad to people.

But now Ryan is doing it and he looks smug instead of crazy.

HylianTom

Banned
Ate you guys serious? He's smiling too much? Fuck Ryan.

There's the 47% jab. Get em joe.

I never thought he was smiling too much. I'm liking that. If our side is right, he needs to fucking flaunt it. If their side is crazy/unrealistic, they need to be treated with all due disrespect/derision.

JCizzle

BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT!!!

yp1Xy.jpg

giga

My one wish for you, Raddatz: SOCIAL ISSUES. I want healthcare, gay rights, and the whole shebang to be asked up there.

I never thought he was smiling too much. I'm liking that. If our side is right, he needs to fucking flaunt it. If their side is crazy/unrealistic, they need to be treated with all due disrespect/derision.
Exactly. Have any of you ever sat next to a liar when you have to wait your turn to say "you are full of shit!"

Come the fuck on.

This is a presidential debate, not some school yard argument. It may indeed be funny how often he lies, but he needs to just slam him against the pavement with facts. Laughing ALL THE TIME (it's ok occasionally) undermines his message by suggesting what he is saying is not as serious as it is.

Don't get me wrong, I think Biden is winning, but this is a bad tick.

After the last debate I would say facts don't mean anything. If the conversation was changed because Romney lied on stage like a used car salesman then Biden should just make Ryan and Romney look like liars and fools. It's like school yard politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom