• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan looks presidential and composed. Biden seems an arrogant pit bull.

What? Obama looked composed and presidential, Romney looked aggressive. Now that Biden looks like he's sick of lies and Ryan clearly looks like he's making things up and scared all of a sudden the quite one is presidential.

Fuck this world.

I agree with this, we will see how it pans out in the end though.

Biden is being a pit bull because Obama was so bad. Ryan is doing fine with what he needs to do - no major gaffes, stay calm, keep returning from the baseline and let Romney take the baton back in the next debate.

Jackson50

Biden's on fire tonight.
What? Obama looked composed and presidential, Romney looked aggressive. Now that Biden looks like he's sick of lies and Ryan clearly looks like he's making things up and scared all of a sudden the quite one is presidential.

Fuck this world.
Obama's losing the election before our eyes.

giga

Biden laughing and smiling is similar to the technique Mitt used last week. It makes him look confident behind his words.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Wow, this is totally unfair. It is like a professor arguing with a polsci major who has only taken political science 1010 and thinks he knows everything.

WaltJay

I was going to post that this debate is a lot more civil this time. Less interrupting. Moderator keeping order. Never mind!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Man Ryan has nowhere to go on Medicare or Social Security. Just eep on this for the rest of the debate. TALKING STRAIGHT TO SENIORS!!!!

Also, I will see your Clinton and raise you a REAGAN.

giga

Tonight's story.

proxy.jpg

Allard

Wow, this is totally unfair. It is like a professor arguing with a polsci major who has only taken political science 1010 and thinks he knows everything.

Good thing I got no sympathy for that student, its about time someone, anyone, stood up to this bullshit, let him take the thrashing as a sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom