• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is totally unfair. It is like a professor arguing with a polsci major who has only taken political science 1010 and thinks he knows everything.

More like a computer science major explaining why we should move to object oriented programming and the professor saying 'these stacks of cards are tried and true!'

I guess it depends where you fall on the Medicare debte in how you look at it.

HylianTom

Banned
Poll bleeding has officially stopped.

I think this is lots and lots of red meat for the base. Polling-wise, Obama is pretty much where he needs to be in enough states.. he just needs to ensure that enthusiasm remains high enough to guarantee sufficient turnout, and Joe is certainly doing the job tonight.

giga

Republican friends on FB aren't happy. They were jumping for joy last week. Can you dems grow a spine now or do I have to pick some quotes from before this debate started?

Wow, Joe attacked the taxes there.

Now align the tax cuts with Bush's policy that didn't drive growth.

lol taxing at 100% would be much more than 98%. What a joke.

Allard

I get the feeling Biden has bottling this up for a while, he rarely speaks candidly, never goes out of his way to criticize people during his 4 tenure as VP, but after the kids gloved were removed after Obama's performance, he was let go to free the beast he bottled up lol. I wish I could feel sorry for Ryan, but damn it couldn't happen to a better liar.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh god, tell me you are following onionpolitics on twitter, Biden is livetweeting the debate on it and he's killing it there too.

saelz8

Now you're Jack Kennedy
KuGsj.gif

Cloudy

Banned
This is tough for Ryan. How is he supposed to defend Romney's gaffes and himself

Jack Kennedy: Line of the night. Go home, Ryan

Crisco

Banned
This is an absolute slaughter. The media will of course run with "Biden was an asshole", but this is exactly what Obama supporters wanted to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom