• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm counting down the minutes. Fingers and toes crossed.

Next time Ryan's ever in a debate, I have a new drinking game idea: drink when Ryan drinks!

Don't kill yourself, man!

Ryan's lack of foreign policy knowledge is very apparent. Cannot address what we'd do differently in Syria before those civilians were killed.

Amir0x

Banned
oh, it's looking like it will end in a disaster ;)
For Obama/Biden maybe.

hahaha, touché

Still got 20 minutes to go.

Don't speak too soon.

Last two minutes:

Biden: "And hey, bitch, you didn't do such a bad job moderating ya know?"

I'm counting down the minutes. Fingers and toes crossed.

Next time Ryan's ever in a debate, I have a new drinking game idea: drink when Ryan drinks!

Hahaha.

"national security interest" - no details.

lol, Ryan knows very little on this and was very uncomfortable.

Abortion question based on religion? Why bring up religion...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
FreeRepublic is complaining that both Joe and Martha are picking on their man. It's delicious!

If you can't stand up to a moderator how you gonna stand up to Putin or whoever they think is the greatest enemy?

Aw shit abortions.

Why is this even a question? Abortions are legal. Would be like asking about slavery.

So we are 1 hour and some change out.

Predictions?

I got Biden going Biden and possibly overcompensating to get the ticket back on track--THERE BE GAFFES.

I got Ryan pivoting all night long and not actually answering questions when asked, similar to Palin in 2008.

Networks will pick the winner based on their preference and it will hardly move the needle either way in the polls.

Called it.

Trakdown

T-15 til rampant conspiracy theories.

EDIT: Oh goddamn it. Biden, I'm begging you, dickslap this fuck for bawling out how oppressed the church is.

codhand

Joe's GOTTA mention the "save the life of the mother"/rape exception that was eliminated from the GOP platform. He MUST.

fingerscrossed.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
Yup. Ryan's going to be pissing blood for a long time after all of the body blows and kidney shots that Biden has landed tonight.

I mean I am prone to hyperbole, but this was truly a disemboweling. Biden clearly held back hardcore on Palin; this was like a tiger just chomping the fuck out of a mouse or something.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE SAID BIDEN WOULD SUCK

Well to be fair that could have happened. And we're in a bubble here. God knows what the media version is tomorrow. Any early takes from the lamestreams?

IN THE PAST.....

Nice.

"All I'm saying..."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have to give Biden credit for not getting even more angry. Ryan has been doing NOTHING but lying the entire time. It's hard not to laugh.

HylianTom

Banned
Just a few minutes until final statements begin. We're almost there. And Chuck Todd has tweeted:
"The Twitter liberals I follow seem incredibly fired up about Biden; the Twitter conservatives I follow, seem incredibly fired up about Biden."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom