• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Biden's voice all over that abortion question:

die-hard.jpg

No doubt.

Trakdown

Damn Biden's killing it even without the fire. And bringing up the Supreme Court and the importance of elections? Awesome.

Ryan got fucking sonned bad.

I mean I am prone to hyperbole, but this was truly a disemboweling. Biden clearly held back hardcore on Palin; this was like a tiger just chomping the fuck out of a mouse or something.

I think you're being myopic. Biden will be the consensus winner, but Ryan made no major gaffes and the VP debate is about not doing damage. Biden will have helped Obama, Ryan will not have hurt in any significant way.

It's up to the top of the ticket.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I think you're being myopic. Biden will be the consensus winner, but Ryan made no major gaffes and the VP debate is about not doing damage. Biden will have helped Obama, Ryan will not have hurt in any significant way.

I think that the inexperience is what showed up in Ryan's spotlight. Rough night for him, especially given how reatrded both the media and undecided voters are. The top of the ticket is still pretty terrible on the GOP side.

GhaleonEB

Listened to most of the veep debate so far in the car on the way home. I think Biden's been killing it. Very thorough dismantling of Ryan's arguments.

I'm kind of expecting to look around and find I'm the only one. (Just walked in the door.)

HOLY FUCK. THIS IS THE PERFECT ANSWER.

"It's against my personal faith but it's not my right to impose that."

Yeah. That was a perfect answer.

VP debate doesn't mean much

but this will change media narrative and keep liberals off the cliff

Trakdown

So Ryan's answer to "what would you say to somebody who's sick of candidate's tearing each other down" is to tear down his opponent. Nice.

Amir0x

Banned

Ryan DID make a major gaffe, when Biden pinned him to a wall and asked him to get specific and he writhed and wriggled like a pus-filled worm.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Not only is Biden crushing Ryan, SNL now has the material for an amazing sketch with Sudeikis as a crazy, yelling Biden.

Win-win.

Obama didn't make any major gaffes, either. Unfortunately, it's about the media spin and narrative coming out of the debate and crazy old Joe making "genius" Ryan look like a little schoolboy will have an effect.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I hope America heard that ridiculous dodge when she asked Ryan about specifics. They need to realize that the GOP has nothing.

pigeon

Banned

"I don't think abortion should be decided by judges" is a danger zone for him. I don't think a more experienced politician would have stepped on that ice. I also think that some of the points that Martha skewered him on will look pretty bad.

But yeah, this was a lot worse for Ryan than for Romney. But that's okay, I hate Ryan.

Trakdown

I hope Romney's waiting off-stage...I'm just picturing Ryan walking off over to him with his head down and Romney slapping the taste out of his mouth.

oh wow, Biden acknowledging his frustration came out. This is a incredibly smart tactic.

Pointing out you've been a bit unseemly but explaining it's because their rhetoric is fucked up.

Obama didn't make any major gaffes, either. Unfortunately, it's about the media spin and narrative coming out of the debate and crazy old Joe making "genius" Ryan look like a little schoolboy will have an effect.

In 2 weeks few will remember this debate after the Presidential debates. News cycles move too fast now. Obama will get a little bump, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom