• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying FOX may have played some part but its not the principal part. It didn't cause its spread, it probably helped it but I don't think by any great measure. And your statement about the similarities between the two parties is laughably false. You can point to certain examples or bemoan the lack of a "real left" but 2013 democrats are not 1994 republicans. (Look at the party platforms).

And I don't think we're ever going to come to agreement on your desire for some sort of state media or a not-for-profit, elite dictated media. I disagree completely. And I'd love for examples besides the BBC (who does have a status quo, liberal, pro-EU/internationalist bias).

How can you state this when the only reason we even hear about Benghazi anymore is because of FOX? Their hosts can't even move away from the topic without being called liberal, and its all their fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom