• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossposting:

The problem with a more calm Trump is that Hillary can start being wonky and kill him with policy talk. Hillary is on her AAA game tonight.

Trump is starting to sound like he doesn't understands the questions.

That was an embarrassing answer on Roe v. Wade Donald- he's trying to play the states cop-out. He literally has no idea.

Wallace is the best moderator so far

Hillary seems to be going more policy-oriented this go 'round. 1st was offense, second was happy sunshine times, 3rd seems to be substance oriented.

Going policy and trying to stay above it all is without a doubt her best option, even if it means letting him off the hook from time to time. The election is over the best he can do here is try and bring her down to him for this one debate with his circus sideshow bullshit and then lose the debate and election anyway.

I think Wallace shoulda followed up one more time with a "yes or no," but that was a good question.

Going policy and trying to stay above it all is without a doubt her best option, even if it means letting him off the hook from time to time. The election is over the best he can do here is try and bring her down to him for this one debate with his circus sideshow bullshit and then lose the debate and election anyway.

I dunno, first debate gave us Unhinged Trump, and represented a massive increase in Hillary's support. I'd like to see that sort of thing happen again, really drive Republican turnout through the floor.

Sianos

"But you didn't answer my question"

"But you didn't answer my question"

"But... Mr. Trump... You still didn't answer my question"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom