• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

RBG as the King card definitely works since the King is usually depicted hold a sword, and Lady Justice is usually depicted holding a sword and scales

Part of me hopes Sandoval pulls a Christie and supports Clinton
I have a tremendous amount of respect for Gov. Kasich and believe he would have been a great President. Now that he has dropped out of the race, I plan to vote for the presumptive nominee although it is no secret that we do not agree on every issue. Elections are about making choices and the Democratic nominee is simply not an option.
https://www.facebook.com/BrianSandoval/posts/10154918404627627

I know Republicans are famous for falling in line, but man this is fast.

HylianTom

Banned
omg om gomg omg omg omg ogmg

yes yes yes I will be buying these

mnKsxK2.jpg

Oh.

Oh.

Oh yes.

(god, I'm going to miss her. *sobs*)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Man the GOP is just rolling over and capitulating to Trump. Gross :(

I swear I hear this come out of the mouths of so many people, even Sanders surrogates. What world are some people living in?

As a few of us were saying in here earlier this year, the GOP is all talk when it comes to voting. They will ALWAYS come around and vote for the candidate. They hate Hillary (for what reason I still can't understand), and that will unite them.

User1608

Banned
Jordan Rudner
‏@jrud
BREAKING: Neither Bush 41 nor Bush 43 plan to endorse Donald Trump, their spokesmen told me today: https://www.texastribune.org/2016/05/04/bush-41-43-have-no-plans-endorse-trump/ … @TexasTribune
I'm sure W. won't. If Jeb does the same I'll have a modicum of respect left for him. Sounds highly likely they won't endorse Trump anyway.
Yep, shit is attracted to shit, big surprise.

Goodstyle

How is #DropOutHillary a thing? She's WINNING. What kind of pathetic whiny loser do you have to be to post something like that just because you didn't get your way? I can't wait for her to become president so I can see the meltdowns.

Hmm, when The Establishment on the Republican side stop trying to focus entitlement cuts to pay for taxes for the rich?

Rank and file voters obviously don't want Social Security and Medicare to be touched as shown by this campaign.

Jordan Rudner
‏@jrud
BREAKING: Neither Bush 41 nor Bush 43 plan to endorse Donald Trump, their spokesmen told me today: https://www.texastribune.org/2016/05/04/bush-41-43-have-no-plans-endorse-trump/ … @TexasTribune
So Hillary will have enthusiastic support from three living presidents and implicit support from the other two.

I know no Democrat should want the endorsement of a Bush (or at least something they should trumpet) but man, I'm just imagining all five living presidents endorsing Hillary right now.

There's your bipartisan consensus candidate.

ivysaur12

Banned
Is Hillary going to win Kentucky? She's won every county touching it, and that was probably the most surprising thing about yesterday's Indiana results.

I guess the democrats have become even more lgbt friendly since 2012, but it's interesting that Trump is probably least concerned about LGBT rights from a gop candidate and will get even less of the vote. I guess it just shows how toxic the rest of Trump's platform is.

NeoXChaos

So Hillary will have enthusiastic support from three living presidents and implicit support from the other two.

I know no Democrat should want the endorsement of a Bush (or at least something they should trumpet) but man, I'm just imagining all five living presidents endorsing Hillary right now.

There's your bipartisan consensus candidate.

3 Presidents, 3 Vice Presidents, Michelle and Bernie. They'll fit Al Gore somewhere in the schedule.

For being considered such an "abnormal" election cycle, it's amsuing how it seems to pretty much follow the two most common stereotypes made about the parties: 1) Republicans will fall in line, period, even if it's kicking and screaming 2) No matter the odds, Democrats will find some way to snatch defeat away from the jaws of victory.

Uh, guys.

Donald J Trump is literally the GOP nominee for President.

Like. This is real. In our Universe.

I mean, I've expected it for months, but it's still surreal.

There's pretty much no way he's winning and this will likely signal the beginning of the end of the current GOP, but holy fuck what the fucking fuckity fuck!?

Crooked is sort of an awkward adjective to begin with unlike "Lyin'" or "Little", so I don't know. And I think we had discussed Kasich's eating habits here far before Trump, but he definitely popularized them. We'll see.

I also can't wait for 4 years of the GOP establishment sucking Ben Sasse's dick.
Maybe he'll just start calling her $hillary.

FyreWulff

my question that i just pulled out of my ass is where is Trump's ground game going to be for the Presidential? since he's a Self Made Man(tm) and funding himself, that means no big volunteer/donor base that will phonebank or do other mid-level awareness. And the GOP is probably going to try to waste as little money as they can on "helping" him.

studyguy

For being considered such an "abnormal" election cycle, it's amsuing how it seems to pretty much follow the two most common stereotypes made about the parties: 1) Republicans will fall in line, period, even if it's kicking and screaming 2) No matter the odds, Democrats will find some way to snatch defeat away from the jaws of victory.

3) And then Dems get rolled in the midterms.
Lets hope all the trends don't follow.

Grief.exe

This doesn't make any sense

ChosudzWwAI1iXf.jpg

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/727943466911711232

my question that i just pulled out of my ass is where is Trump's ground game going to be for the Presidential? since he's a Self Made Man(tm) and funding himself, that means no big volunteer/donor base that will phonebank or do other mid-level awareness. And the GOP is probably going to try to waste as little money as they can on "helping" him.

One of his largest issues leading up to the primary was the lack of ground game.

Came up to bite him in Iowa and in Colorado.

studyguy

Trump's ground game?
Do memes count as a ground game?
Everything I've heard about him says he doesn't have one.
It's non-existent.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I was thinking, you know what's going to be really fun? When Hillary and the Democrats win big in November and Bernie supporters try to take credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom