• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
My timeline is (somewhat unfairly) savaging Nate Silver about Trump, wow.

Nate SilverVerified account
‏@NateSilver538
12:22 PM - 9 Apr 2016
This is delusional on the part of Trump's campaign. Math doesn't work.
CfnR8RQUAAEEb4H.jpg

http://wapo.st/22k9iV1

lmao, they fucking BEAT their crazy goals. damn.

benjipwns

Banned
http://www.hillaryis44.org/2015/04/...about-the-radioactive-problem-of-hillary2016/
Why is the Hillary 2016 strategy near death? First of all because Hillary is lying. Hillary is lying and it shows. Hillary is lying and it is eating her up inside.

Hillary 2008 supporters most of all can see Hillary is lying. Many, not most, Hillary 2008 supporters are disappointed if not utterly disgusted with Hillary 2016. We can’t blame the disappointed and disgusted. They see Hillary clearly lying.
The third prong of Hillary 2016 will be a pivot to the center based on experience and ability, This pivot will only come after the nominating convention in 2016. Only at that point will Hillary begin to tell some of the truth and begin to separate herself from the abominable Barack Obama and his policies. This too is a huge strategic fail. It will be too little too late.

In 2013 we made our views known as to what we believe the Hillary strategy should be in The Hillary Clinton 2016 Muddled Message Mess so we won’t beat a dead donkey on this.

We also opposed the much too early announcement of Hillary 2016:

Barack Obama and his protection squads want Hillary to announce early in order to take the heat of scrutiny off him and onto Hillary. Obama and his minions also know that the earlier Hillary announces the more she will have to attach herself to Obama’s disastrous policies.

The paycheck hungry also want Hillary to announce early. For them it’s not about her, it’s about their paychecks and plumping up their bank accounts.

Impatient Hillary supporters also want Hillary to announce early. That is an insufficient and injurious reason to announce.

We hear the extra foolish reason given that, well, Hillary needs to get a campaign in place in order to answer attacks on her. This is entirely wrong.

studyguy

My timeline is (somewhat unfairly) savaging Nate Silver about Trump, wow.

Nate SilverVerified account
‏@NateSilver538
12:22 PM - 9 Apr 2016
This is delusional on the part of Trump's campaign. Math doesn't work.
CfnR8RQUAAEEb4H.jpg

http://wapo.st/22k9iV1

lmao, they fucking BEAT their crazy goals. damn.

Nooo. leave him alone, he's already dead lol
Also who needs math when you have MEME MAGIC

PBY

Banned
Reuters PoliticsVerified account
‏@ReutersPolitics
BREAKING: South Carolina's Governor Nikki Haley says she is not interested in VP bid, but will support Trump.

#neverTrumporatleastnotrightnowbutmaybelater

studyguy

‏@ReutersPolitics
BREAKING: South Carolina's Governor Nikki Haley says she is not interested in VP bid, but will support Trump.

#neverTrumpatleastnotrightnowbutmaybelater

Nikki walks away from a dumpster fire while acknowledging it exists.
Expect to hear this a lot in the coming days.

So do you support Trump as the nominee, Senator/Governor/Etc?
I acknowledge Trump has a pulse and he is indeed a Republican.

Bobby Jindal will vote for Trump -- grudgingly
Former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal says he'll vote for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton if that's the November match-up -- but he won't be happy about it.
"I think it's likely, this election, this nomination contest could be all but over by tonight. I think it's more and more likely that Donald Trump will be the nominee," Jindal said.
And in a general election match-up with Hillary Clinton, Jindal said he'd get behind Trump.
"I do think he'll be better than Hillary Clinton, I don't think it's a great set of choices," Jindal said. "If he is the nominee, I'm going to be supporting my party's nominee. I'm not happy about it ... but I would vote for him over Hillary Clinton."
"I was worried about the rise of the Donald Trump," Jindal said. "I think it's ironic, Ted Cruz was one of the last people to continue to embrace him, to defend him, as recently as December ... so I think it's ironic he's one of the last candidates to go now actually after Donald Trump now that he stands between him and the nomination."
Jindal did have some words of praise for Trump, saying that although he doesn't believe Trump is truly a conservative, he clearly is speaking to voters.
"I think Donald Trump has tapped into middle class anxieties." Jindal said. "He's doing well in part because voters are responding to what he is saying, he's saying, look, he'll fight for them.
Trump is winning over minorities

‏@ReutersPolitics

#neverTrumporatleastnotrightnowbutmaybelater

The GOP is so far into the Fox News "we can say what we want one day, and do the opposite the next" bubble that it's just mind boggling. Just insane. Ugh. Gross.

benjipwns

Banned
never f4get:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/704751393991737345
Donald J. Trump ✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump
The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!
2:33 PM - 1 Mar 2016

https://twitter.com/nikkihaley/status/704756959019474948
Nikki Haley ✔ ‎@nikkihaley
@realDonaldTrump, Bless your heart.
2:55 PM - 1 Mar 2016

I had assumed you already posted this so I didn't.

Nikki walks away from a dumpster fire while acknowledging it exists.
Expect to hear this a lot in the coming days.

So do you support Trump as the nominee, Senator/Governor/Etc?
I acknowledge Trump has a pulse and he is indeed a Republican.

I doubt they'll concede he's a Republican....just that he's the Republican nominee. The whole thing is a cluster fuck.

So, I think Trump causes some interesting situations.

You'll have people [regular voters, party people] who say they won't vote for him publicly because they don't like to think of themselves as bigots, but in the solitude of the voting booth... actually don't mind or even like his bigotry.

On the flip side, you'll have party people who publicly say they'll support the Republican nominee regardless - and that's going to be Trump - but really either won't be able to bring themselves to vote for him in the solitude of the voting booth.

PBY

Banned
The #neverTrump movement is so amazing now in hindsight.

The tap dancing that's happening now is fucking amazing.

You ever just stop and think about how crazy this is? It's surreal. Donald Trump has been a joke for my entire time on this planet. A fucking laughingstock as far back as I can remember. If by some devilry he manages to win there has to be a book called From Punchline to President.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You ever just stop and think about how crazy this is? It's surreal. Donald Trump has been a joke for my entire time on this planet. A fucking laughingstock as far back as I can remember. If by some devilry he manages to win there has to be a book called From Punchline to President.

If it happens I will write the book myself and eat my crow in the forward.

Heller making a smart move. His seat is probably the only realistic target in 2018 for Democrats and Nevada is heavily Latino.

If I were him I'd be sponsoring the immigration bill day 1 of the new Congress.

kirblar

So I decide to check out Hillaryis44 for the first time in years, thinking that they must be elated that Clinton is likely going to be the next president. But the site seems to only care about Donald Trump and even seems to resent Clinton for not throwing Obama in jail or something. It's incredible. Hillaryis44 is so anti-Obama that they're now anti-Hillary.
Because the issue was never about Hillary.

You have one guess what the issue actually was.

PBY

Banned
I need a Jeb! interview where he's only asked about Trump. Not supporting the presumptive nominee, not voting R... I need him on video saying he'll vote for Big Don.

mo60

It will be funny when the democrats attach the republicans to trump in the GE and weaken their downticket races and the presidential race for them at the same time.

I want a smart reporter to ask John McCain if he will support Trump who said McCain is a loser for getting shot down and captured by the Viet Cong.

ivysaur12

Banned
This is actually sort of correct and it scared me about myself. Sad!

@jessicaproud
The amount of people (press included) tweeting food jokes about Kasich's announcement just shows sheer power of Trump's messaging. Crazy.

Oklahoma governor endorsed Trump today, i think shes probably wanting to be his VP.

You can probably guess, but she's been a disaster for Oklahoma.

andthebeatgoeson

Those deck cards are nice. Might buy some of those for my wife and daughter.

I'm definitely going to get sentimental when Hill Dawg gets elected. More than any woman in my family.

ivysaur12

Banned
His language, his branding of opponents, the internet has adopted it all. I wonder if "crooked Hillary" or whatever moniker he gives her will stick the same way.

Crooked is sort of an awkward adjective to begin with unlike "Lyin'" or "Little", so I don't know. And I think we had discussed Kasich's eating habits here far before Trump, but he definitely popularized them. We'll see.

I also can't wait for 4 years of the GOP establishment sucking Ben Sasse's dick.

PBY

Banned
Jacob RasconVerified account
‏@Jacobnbc
Trump on CNN asked about raising the minimum wage: "I'm actually looking at that because you have to have enough money to live on."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom