• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bernie already said he isn't running third party, right? Because that is the only legitimate non-bizarre thing I think could help Trump win.

From red state and shared by Erick Erickson
Hillary Clinton's sole preparation for and only qualification for any office she has held is the fact that she allegedly had sex with Bill Clinton over a period of years. She is an impulsive and vindictive harpy. She is monumentally unsuited to any enterprise whatsoever.

Late the sexism flow (I'm actually quite impressed how much they got in and with the venom they spew)

Bernie already said he isn't running third party, right? Because that is the only legitimate non-bizarre thing I think could help Trump win.
"I will do everything I can to ensure a Republican does not win the white house should I lose the fight for the nomination"

- Bernie Sanders, everytime he is asked about it.

Crayons

Banned
I love how in 2016 you don't need any solid facts and you could just say something outlandish about your opponent is "worth looking in to" and it's now fair game for anything

ivysaur12

Banned
So Trump hired a guy from Goldman as his finance guy, effectively killing any chances of using the transcript line from Bernie. Amazing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So Trump hired a guy from Goldman as his finance guy, effectively killing any chances of using the transcript line from Bernie. Amazing.

He knew it wouldn't go anywhere due to the thing with his taxes, also he's given paid speeches as well. Far more than Hillary has. It was never an avenue of attack that would work for him, hell it didn't work for Bernie either.

By the way, my fiance and I both voted for Hillary Tuesday. She was unhappy to see her lose but actually way more angry at who won our county council races.

User 406

Banned

That's so delicious. So, as we reach the end of Obama's second (but not the last since he'll be declaring martial law soon!) term, how has this friend coped with all the violent chaos and economic collapse? :X

donno why both Hillary and Bernie dont call Trump a racist when a anchor/reporter asks them if he is.

its pretty obvious

The R-word is a big white fragility trigger.

racist, racist, racist, racist, racism, racist, racism, racism is at the core of our political divide, racist, racist, racism, America is racist, racist racistracist

"I will do everything I can to ensure a Republican does not win the white house should I lose the fight for the nomination"

- Bernie Sanders, everytime he is asked about it.

"And that is why I must run third party, since I am the only candidate who can defeat Donald Trump."

:p

tAAEUfM.png

Maledict

Why do you think polls missed again

Because it seems like polls actually don't matter in the democrat race - just demographics. There were several of us who kept saying that Indiana going for Clinton was weird and that based on demographics it should be a Bernie state, and it seems that proved right.

It's a very odd race overall to be honest.

That's so delicious. So, as we reach the end of Obama's second (but not the last since he'll be declaring martial law soon!) term, how has this friend coped with all the violent chaos and economic collapse? :X

He's still worried that he's going to lose his job. And he is emphatically not going to vote for Trump or Hillary. He was 100% on board with Cruz's message and really thought he was the only hope.

Bless him, he actually thought Ted had a good chance of being president.

User 406

Banned
He's still worried that he's going to lose his job. And he is emphatically not going to vote for Trump or Hillary. He was 100% on board with Cruz's message and really thought he was the only hope.

Bless him, he actually thought Ted had a good chance of being president.

But I bet he finished a lot of videogames, huh?

I can see him spinning it to the effect of "I'm paying him, I don't belong to anyone, she works for the Goldman people, not me, they and other politicians work for me, she won't release her transcripts because it'll prove it "

So wait, if Hillary works for Goldman, and Goldman works for Trump, then that means The Clintons were a Trump plant all along?

mj53uKp.gif

Holmes

So New Mexico is the first Bush 04 state to likely be out of reach for Republicans this year. What's next? Virginia? Nevada?
Nevada, then either Colorado or Virginia. Florida maybe in the fall with the help of Hispanics but the media would probably never change it to anything past lean D.

Drakeon

Nevada, then either Colorado or Virginia. Florida maybe in the fall with the help of Hispanics but the media would probably never me it to anything past lean D.

If the media marks Virginia and Florida down as likely D or solid D, the race is literally over at that point. You might as well call the race as soon as the results from the eastern seaboard are done if Virginia and Florida were to go democrat.

PBY

Banned
Matea GoldVerified account
‏@mateagold
Scoop from @PhilipRucker: Mitt Romney will skip Trump's nominating convention in Cleveland

I wouldn't be so sure. Trump isn't afraid to hold multiple opinions at the same time and contradict himself within the same sentence.

That's going to be his largest weakness. In a one-on-one debate with someone who is as good a debater as Hilary, she is going to take notes and he will get dissected endlessly and his response to this is likely to lash out with personal attacks. I would in no way be shocked if he called her a c or b by the end of a debate. He has serious rage issues.

I also fully expect that at least two of the GE moderators will feel shame in the role the media has had in Trump's success and undermine him as much as possible.

The dude is going to be endless melt-down's. It's going to be glorious, better than anybody. I assure you.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/ted-cruz-donor-super-pac/index.html

Article about a guy who is taking back millions of his donations from a Cruz superPAC. What I found hilarious though, was this:

"Ted and his team did a great job. He will be president someday," Neugebauer told CNN Wednesday, saying that Cruz would have won had it not been for Trump. "Campaigns will never be the same. Negative ads don't work."

These people are completely delusional. 2020 will come around and keep doing the exact same things.

ivysaur12

Banned
I can see him spinning it to the effect of "I'm paying him, I don't belong to anyone, she works for the Goldman people, not me, they and other politicians work for me, she won't release her transcripts because it'll prove it "

Yeah, but you'd only use it if he attacked her for being beholden to the financial sector. And you'd probably use it in concert with his actual, legitimate ties to the financial sector through his time in New York.

She just needs a good attack dog VP.

PBY

Banned
Kristen Orthman
‏@KristenOrthman
Reid:"GOP senators say they trust the judgment of a man who defends rape, who calls women dogs&pigs, who spews hatred towards immigrants.."

44ae260188821aa8cbde72902820f89d

pigeon

Banned
Today seems to be the day for concern trolling on Vox that the GOP will unite behind Trump and the media will prop him up as a strong candidate to make the election more competitive.

I still don't think this will happen to the degree that they're suggesting. For the GOP, I think suggesting that they'll quickly unite behind Trump kind of ignores their inability to unite behind any of a number of more reasonable candidates for the last year. There's no evidence that the GOP knows how to unite any more.

In terms of the media I feel like there are a lot more articles about how the terrible media will prop up Trump than there are actual articles attempting to prop him up. Hot takes on the media sucking are always hot I guess?

Fundamentally I don't think anybody in the "elite," whether it be the GOP establishment or the media establishment, wants to remember for the rest of their life that they worked to get Donald Trump elected president.

I was doing some queen cards in my game too but wasnt sure which women to include. Had it planned for a long time but I sort of got a panic when I saw they had that KS lol but its ok I still like what I am doing.

I was doing Michelle, Hillary, Diana and thinking of a couple of more. (monroe, madonna, beyonce) any suggestions? Wasn't sure if I wanted Parks, tubman or both as well.

I personally like things like cleopatra and we can do it justice but no sure if it will be a big want from the buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom