• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
So obnoxious seeing all the "I hate both choices" types of memes being shared on FB these days. People are dumb as rocks.

every time I see a "The DNC should nominate Bernie so I at least have a choice!" post I almost want to strangle people

then I realize they wouldn't vote regardless of whether I strangled them to death

Ivysaur can you tell me what is wrong with Joe Lieberman?
Oh Joe.

Go circle jerk with Huntsman over No Labels, provided they don't get bum-rushed by Ron Paul fanboys again and you're forced to withdraw your precious movement of Republicans-who-are-nice-to-gays from contention like in 2012.

ampere

Dick Cheney said he was backing Trump on CNN. Kinda. He said he has always backed the Republican nominee and will do so this year. Trump is basically Voldemort among the establishment.

Cheney is the worst

Those are some biting clips. Trump really has said a lot of far out shit that is gonna make it hard for him to win any demographic other than white males.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I have an artist friend who I'm pretty sure lives in like Denmark or something now posting Matrix memes telling people now that the Republican primary is over, Republicans can register democrat to vote against Hillary.

wtf!

This is how I want primaries to go now.

• Regional primaries over 3 months every 2 weeks, meaning 6 total regions.
  • Only registered democrats can vote in a Primary, unless the primary is deciding the election.
  • People have until the first primary to change their affiliation, then it's locked in till the November general election.
  • New voters can register up until the week before their respective primary, if they have been purged from not voting in several elections they can only re-register for the party they previously were part of unless it's before the first primary.
  • Regions can collaborate to determine what order they want to go in. Arguments are decided by the national party. The regions themselves are set by the national party with input from the states.

ChzOc1ZWMAA4i2d.jpg

I'm loving this pivot.

studyguy

You could tell me that someone on twitter randomly photoshopped a reply to anyone criticizing Trump, post it as his official statement and I'd probably believe it was Trump himself.

Calling him a racist is going scorched earth, allows him to play victim, and isn't telling anyone anything they don't already know

This is America. It's worse to be called a racist than to actually be one. It would literally drive sympathy votes to him.

It is obvious but it would be pretty divisive and would generate negative headlines, and Trump would be able to play the victim card. Much better to repeat what he's said and let people come to that conclusion on their own.

So has anyone linked this anti-Trump ad from Hillary's team yet? Using the actual GOP candidates to take him down just makes it that much funnier.

Because then the story becomes about that and Trump gets to play the victim. Besides, that's what Hillary has deBlasio for. He loves calling Trump a racist. (Now if only he could sort out his own shit)

To add to this, i just saw the latest episode of Scandal and the black senator running for president, basically said everything i woulda wanted spitting that fire............... and conceded the race the next day.

i was like damn bruh :(

every time I see a "The DNC should nominate Bernie so I at least have a choice!" post I almost want to strangle people

then I realize they wouldn't vote regardless of whether I strangled them to death

i also feel this sentiment every time someone brings up independents like clinton isn't already leading with them in basically every head-to-head matchup w/ the donald

Sianos

help

people in off topic took that "lol look, its trump pivoting @ lindsey am i right???" thread and responded with "yeah, wow you were right! look at that pivot!"

help

help

Teggy

Does Trump need to put out a press release every time someone says they won't vote for him? He's going to be really busy.

Bronx-Man

Banned
help

people in off topic took that "lol look, its trump pivoting @ lindsey am i right???" thread and responded with "yeah, wow you were right! look at that pivot!"

help

help
The greatest argument against democracy was a five minute conversation with the average NeoGAF poster.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
help

help

help

That topic and it's responses are largely sarcastic.

PBY

Banned
Nick CorasanitiVerified account
‏@NYTnickc
Trump syntax: "I will not talk about Jeb Bush. I will not say he is low energy. I won't say it."

Sianos

That topic and it's responses are largely sarcastic.

Yep. His catering for the primary was all an act, the GOP knew it and are now scrambling to figure out ANYTHING to do to counter it.

Man, Trump is so entertaining. Even his press releases.

Trump is going to continue to trash the GOP establishment in the general.

Anyone thought otherwise was kidding themselves. He will continue his same tactics but this time directly against Hillary :/

i really and truly can't tell any more

they've broken me

User1608

Banned
Will always be grossed out by people here supporting a racist. Trump is bigoted and a child, full-stop. Anyway, I am glad my governor isn't endorsing him. He's okay in my book. Once he expands something in particular I'll be happy.

NeoXChaos

southpaw ‏@nycsouthpaw 2h2 hours ago
So some version of "Hillary/Democrats are blowing their lead, Trump gains momentum" will be written, no matter the reality on the ground.

Jamelle Bouie Retweeted
Democrats will calculate the only way they can lose is historically low turnout among their voters and media will want to maintain interest.

Jamelle Bouie Retweeted
Whether or not the 2016 race ever becomes close, everyone will have an incentive to portray it as a nailbiter.

going to be insufferable. Hopefully Cohn, Wasserman, Wang and Silver when he finally focuses on the data help me survive the next six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom