• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

Reince's "Trump wins" map:

Chz9exXUUAAgDAu.jpg:large
Hahahaha

Holmes

Remaining uncommitted Guam supers say they'll follow the popular vote and support Hillary. Not that there was any doubt.

Holmes - that's pretty unfair. Bernie is winning the popular vote when you take into account all the disenfranchised voters who couldn't make it to the polls in time.

The supers need to follow the true will of the people & Bernie.

Mike M

Nick N
Woah. I missed this yesterday, but even for you this is... wow. An esoteric executive order from the Kennedy era is your number one most important issue for determining which candidate you vote for?

One that was revoked nearly 30 years ago and rendered useless years before that.

Wikipedia said:
The text that had been added to E.O. 10289 by E.O. 11110 remained on the books until President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on September 9, 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. Executive Order 12608 revoked subparagraph (j) of paragraph 1 of Executive Order 10289, as amended by Executive Order 11110.[15] Thus, E.O. 12608 specifically revoked the relevant portion of E.O. 10289 that had been added by E.O. 11110. This action effectively revoked E.O. 11110. By this time, however, the remaining legislative authority behind E.O. 11110 had been repealed by Congress when Pub.L. 97–258 was passed in 1982.

pigeon

Banned
Woah. I missed this yesterday, but even for you this is... wow. An esoteric executive order from the Kennedy era is your number one most important issue for determining which candidate you vote for?

And issues not far behind are privatization of Social Security and renaming marriage to civil union?

Damn, you got me. I'm actually like "wow!" IRL. Trump is clearly your guy, he talks about these "issues" nonstop amirite

It's an executive order that relates to transitioning back to the gold standard. Huelen's a goldbug, that's why he hates the Fed.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'll take those two superdelegates THANK YOU let's wrap this shit up after Kenfucky.

Sanders misses another 538 benchmark!!!

dramatis

Chico Delainky
‏@ChicoDelainky

Sanders didn't do a rally in Guam because he couldn't find a big A-list band to open for him.That's how he gets the huge crowds. #GuamCaucus
I'm not sure how serious this is...

royalan

Wow, this pretty surprising. Wasn't Sanders expected to win in Guam? Hillary seems to have won by quite a lot, too.

He was expected to win Guam. How do we know this?

Because Guam is Progressive, this is obvious because "Guam" starts with a "G", and there is also a G in the word "Progressive."

These results are disgustingly fraudulent, and it's undeniable.

You're talking about stretching?
That's not really a gay thing.
And it's been a thing for quite a while now, it has its roots in centuries old traditions by the way, with popularity in modern culture gaining and waning.

I personally remember it being kinda a thing in the 90s, mostly with people who were into "tribal" tattoos and the likes, then it got another resurgence with hipsters in the aughts, but I think it's kinda dying too.

I don't think it looks good, but whatever.
I asked gay gaf because the dude was hitting on a chick and figured theyd be better to judge it's appeal on dudes.

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 16m16 minutes ago
Guam delegate haul: It's either going to be +1 pledged or +3 pledged, +5 supers (that have pledged to vote with the pop vote), so +6 or +8.

Therefore, Queen erased Bernie's wins in Rhode Island and Indiana. Rhode Island and Indiana were worth 107 delegates. Guam was worth 7. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

She is a benevolent queen for all people, not just the people of Guam. May her hot sauce wash over us forever .May our email servers be secure. And may YASSSS QUEEN WERK shine upon you. Amen.

Also, on Daily Kos, #BernieSanders isn't number one anymore. It's 5th. Truly, the primary is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom