• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
A in Real Real Analysis (the one with Lebesgue Integration, Hilbert Spaces, Lp-spaces, equicontinuity, Fourier Series, etc) so As in all four proof based math classes. Hopefully looks good for Economics grad schools...

And these graduation ceremonies are a pain in the ass, omg. Like 4 hours of waiting for three seconds of accepting your "diploma."

Well done, but my God that all sounds terrible. I barely made it through Math for Liberal Arts. But....I know how to diagram sentences... So.......

HUELEN10

You people are dangerous. Consider never voting.

I am sorry, but what do you mean you people? Bernie or Bust people? Independents like myself? What are you taking about? Are you implying that those that don't vote like you would are dangerous? I don't want to misunderstand you, that's why I am asking, but I feel offended. My vote and the votes of others like me are just as valid as anybody else's.

Teggy

Maybe Elizabeth Forma would be a good VP, and Elizabeth Warren can stay in the Senate.

Kind of weird that you never see them hanging out together.

Seriously though, as soon as Warren has a kind word for Hillary, forget taking on VP, Bernie supporters will throw her in the trash. Judging from Twitter, many have already done so because she hasn't endorsed.

Holmes

Because spending a few thousands in Guam to net 3 delegates is better than 2 million in West Virginia to net the same amount.

Chichikov

Can any of gay gaf explain how dude with things in dudes earlobes that make their earlobes like twice as long and creepy looking are attractive?

Or is this just a bushwick hipster thing?
You're talking about stretching?
That's not really a gay thing.
And it's been a thing for quite a while now, it has its roots in centuries old traditions by the way, with popularity in modern culture gaining and waning.

I personally remember it being kinda a thing in the 90s, mostly with people who were into "tribal" tattoos and the likes, then it got another resurgence with hipsters in the aughts, but I think it's kinda dying too.

I don't think it looks good, but whatever.

ampere

I am sorry, but what do you mean you people? Bernie or Bust people? Independents like myself? What are you taking about? Are you implying that those that don't vote like you would are dangerous? I don't want to misunderstand you, that's why I am asking, but I feel offended. My vote and the votes of others like me are just as valid as anybody else's.

Nobody is stopping you from voting, legally, but many of us wish you'd abstain if you're considering Trump.

I wonder if Huelen would change candidates purely on some basis of "banning shrinkwrap removal by retail employees". I could see that being a number one issue

Mike M

Nick N
To be perfectly candid, you demonstrate absolutely zero coherence in your positions. You went from unironically supporting Carson to Bernie to Trump. You've repeatedly justified this with vague statements about you don't prioritize the same things others do, but when pressed for, say, what possible overlap there is between the policies of Carson and Bernie that would make them your top choices, you just wander off and make a thread about some malware-laden OSX bit torrent client now on Windows before you come back later and act real confused about why Bernie's campaign is cutting staff in the face of obvious inevitable defeat.

HUELEN10

Nobody is stopping you from voting, legally, but many of us wish you'd abstain if you're considering Trump.

I wonder if Huelen would change candidates purely on some basis of "banning shrinkwrap removal by retail employees". I could see that being a number one issue

I've already stated what's most important to me. Also, I will be voting Sanders or Trump, that doesn't mean I am 100 percent voting for him after all.
To be perfectly candid, you demonstrate absolutely zero coherence in your positions. You went from unironically supporting Carson to Bernie to Trump. You've repeatedly justified this with vague statements about you don't prioritize the same things others do, but when pressed for, say, what possible overlap there is between the policies of Carson and Bernie that would make them your top choices, you just wander off and make a thread about some malware-laden OSX bit torrent client now on Windows before you come back later and act real confused about why Bernie's campaign is cutting staff in the face of obvious inevitable defeat.
i have in the past stated why I choose why I choose, and why it matters to me, and still do from time to time. Like some asked me 5 or 6 things I like about Trump and agree with, and I did, like I did with Sanders and Carson as well. Like PerfectChaos007 said in a prior thread, at this stage some of us are just voting for the one we hate the least at this stage; this is coming from someone who will never get their pic because Joseph Biden does not want to run for presidency, and as heartbreaking as that is, I still respect the decision of our great Vice President of the Republic, a man I would be proud to call the leader of my Nation.

You're talking about stretching?
That's not really a gay thing.
And it's been a thing for quite a while now, it has its roots in centuries old traditions by the way, with popularity in modern culture gaining and waning.

I personally remember it being kinda a thing in the 90s, mostly with people who were into "tribal" tattoos and the likes, then it got another resurgence with hipsters in the aughts, but I think it's kinda dying too.

I don't think it looks good, but whatever.
Idk this chick I was trying to flirt with seemed more interested in that dude. But then I realized he was shitfaced and she was just babysitting

I've already stated what's most important to me. Also, I will be voting Sanders or Trump, that doesn't mean I am 100 percent voting for him after all.

i have in the past stated why I choose why I choose, and why it matters to me, and still do from time to time. Like some asked me 5 or 6 things I like about Trump and agree with, and I did, like I did with Sanders and Carson as well. Like PerfectChaos007 said in a prior thread, at this stage some of us are just voting for the one we hate the least at this stage; this is coming from someone who will never get their pic because Joseph Biden does not want to run for presidency, and as heartbreaking as that is, I still respect the decision of our great Vice President of the Republic, a man I would be proud to call the leader of my Nation.

Thank fucking god for that. I'd rather have someone left of Obama like Hillary then right of him.

Huelen prioritizes the destruction of the world economy by eliminating free trade IIRC

This actually explains a lot.

pigeon

Banned
Like PerfectChaos007 said in a prior thread, at this stage some of us are just voting for the one we hate the least at this stage; this is coming from someone who will never get their pic because Joseph Biden does not want to run for presidency, and as heartbreaking as that is, I still respect the decision of our great Vice President of the Republic, a man I would be proud to call the leader of my Nation.

THIS JUST RAISES FURTHER QUESTIONS

JOE BIDEN HAS NO POINTS OF CONGRUENCE WHATSOEVER WITH BERNIE SANDERS AND DONALD TRUMP EXCEPT THAT THEY ARE ALL OLD WHITE MEN

WAIT

Well, every communist regime needs a propaganda machine. The revolution takes place via the airwaves, comrade.
The revolution will not be televised!

Al Jazeera America was perfect and asshole Americans decided to tune in to CNN instead. Fuck them.
They didn't have to name it Al Jazeera. That instantly alienated a huge portion of their potential audience.

Doing that shit again on live tv.. Man.. That's an image.

Your Republican Party ladies and gentlemen.
Well, to be fair, that didn't actually happen.

Iolo

She was likely able to buy all the ad time in Guam with that 22k

Well, Bernie spent $12k. Which is the only place he's not outspending her (of course it's hard not to outspend $0).

JOE BIDEN HAS NO POINTS OF CONGRUENCE WHATSOEVER WITH BERNIE SANDERS AND DONALD TRUMP EXCEPT THAT THEY ARE ALL OLD WHITE MEN

WAIT

Marty, you're not thinking fourth-dimensionally.

What is up with people thinking Gingrich is going to be vp? My pro-Trump sister-in-law was talking about him being perfect at lunch and last I checked he was at the top of predictit's gop vp stocks. Newt Gingrich? Really? He's like one of the only people that's more unlikable than Trump.

WAIT

You can almost buy the entire act, up until the Biden love comes up. Then, suddenly, the façade falls away and the whole thing appear to be almost one big troll.

WAIT

HUELEN10

Carson is not an old white man, just saying. He was one of my potential candidates due to me liking his tax proposal, which seemed to have more thought put in than Cruz's. No, liking flat taxes doesn't make you crazy, and anyone who would take skin color, sex, or orientation into account for candidate choice is a bigot, simple as that. All I'm saying is, bringing it back to the original pint is this.

Regardless of popularity, a vote made with thought put behind it is a valid vote.

Not voting can be a legitimate choice if thought is put into it.

Voting for someone without thought is as bad as not voting due to not caring.

The election is not over until it's over, can't count everyone out just yet.

Wilsongt

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS! LOOK!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/us/judge-roy-moore-alabama-same-sex-marriage.html?_r=0

An Alabama judicial oversight body on Friday filed a formal complaint against Roy S. Moore, the chief justice of the state’s Supreme Court, charging that he had “flagrantly disregarded and abused his authority” in ordering the state’s probate judges to refuse applications for marriage licenses by same-sex couples.

As a result of the charges, Chief Justice Moore, 69, has been immediately suspended from the bench and is facing a potential hearing before the state’s Court of the Judiciary, a panel of judges, lawyers and other appointees. Among possible outcomes at such a hearing would be his removal from office.

“We intend to fight this agenda vigorously and expect to prevail,” Chief Justice Moore said in a statement, saying that the Judicial Inquiry Commission, which filed the complaint, had no authority over the charges at issue.

Get fucked, Roy!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

Wilsongt

It's a election year so of course some Republicans have to talk about rape:

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/06/mis...ims/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Mourdock-board2.jpg

Hazmat

Carson is not an old white man, just saying. He was one of my potential candidates due to me liking his tax proposal, which seemed to have more thought put in than Cruz's. No, liking flat taxes doesn't make you crazy, and anyone who would take skin color, sex, or orientation into account for candidate choice is a bigot, simple as that. All I'm saying is, bringing it back to the original pint is this.

Regardless of popularity, a vote made with thought put behind it is a valid vote.

You're right, liking a flat tax doesn't make you crazy. It simply means that you don't understand the American economy or math.

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
My single conservative friend on facebook is having a heated debate about if refusing to vote for trump equals a vote for Hillary.

Feels weird to see this coming from the other side now.

Perhaps the least shocking endorsement of the day.
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. - Indiana Governor Mike Pence has thrown his support behind presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Governor Pence said that companies, like Carrier, leaving Indiana are a result of Washington policies.

He thinks Trump is the best person to grow our economy.

“I’m fully supportive of our presumptive nominee, and I do think Donald Trump will do well in the State of Indiana,” Gov. Pence said. “I’m going to campaign hard for the Republican nominee because Indiana needs a partner in the White House.”

http://fox59.com/2016/05/06/gov-pence-endorses-trump-in-general-election/

Fuck you, Pence. You're a goddamned embarrassment. You do not represent me.

Bronx-Man

Banned
He's so petty! He can't let anything go!
I know we keep joking about it and stuff, but this whole "moderate, pivoting-to-the-center" Trump is fantasy created by conservatives that can't accept the truth that their party has been taken over by an absolute buffoon.

There is no pivot, period. This is who Donald Trump is. This is his very core being. He's a deeply insecure man that comes out swinging at anyone that dare question him, regardless of whether or not they're on the same "side".

FyreWulff

He immediately goes into gas light and wall-stick mode too. Every TV host is failing or almost out of a job. Ever business is about to go bankrupt. etc etc.

Condom

Yes liking flat taxes does make you crazy. Unless you just hate poor people or simply don't understand economics. Though I guess hating poor people also makes you crazy in my book so I guess you just don't understand economics?

Yes liking flat taxes does make you crazy. Unless you just hate poor people or simply don't understand economics. Though I guess hating poor people also makes you crazy in my book so I guess you just don't understand economics?

"Flat taxes" don't even mean anything, usually. But the bottom line is the "flattest" tax is a tax on what you actually *spend* or *invest*, but that kind of "flat" tax is anathema to any kind of "flat" tax advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom