• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone of you who mentions UC4 is just the worst. You're all low energy. Small hands etc.

0E8n092.gif

CCS

Banned
As did I, but mostly because Uncharted 4 is arriving at any time and I have little to no work to do today!

Also, the Vox thread on OT regarding the oligarchy study only got 16 replies, so that died before I could really get into it and in the mood for politics today :/

CCS, you only get a couple of points for a twist on the Samantha Bee tweet :p

I know, I couldn't resist the opportunity to adapt it and get some more mileage out of it :p

Just a few more weeks of tolerating Bernie sanders delusion and conspiracy theory posts on Facebook before this all over.....ugh, thank god UC4 to keep my mind of things

HUELEN10

The ShillBlog

Hey I know a lot of GAF like Clinton for whatever reason, and I know a small portion of some of the Clinton supporters here can be very rude and prone to attack others, but the whole ShillGAF, ShillGlog, Shillary isn't gonna make the situation better for the non-Clinton supporters here. Can't we all just get along?

Edit: you edited your post.
Cruz missile primed to relaunch after tonight?

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/730060518711431169

PI9c8l7.jpg
RestarTED.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216756

teiresias

Hey I know a lot of GAF like Clinton for whatever reason, and I know a small portion of some of the Clinton supporters here can be very rude and prone to attack others, but the whole ShillGAF, ShillGlog, Shillary isn't gonna make the situation better for the non-Clinton supporters here. Can't we all just get along?

Edit: you edited your post.

RestarTED.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216756

I guess "non-Clinton" is a good way of putting it when it basically boils down to supporting anyone that's not her even when that means bouncing around between supporting candidates that share absolutely no political or moral ground.

Is UC4 better than its predecessors? I played through the trilogy for the first time recently on PS4 and the games were pretty meh IMO. Can't see one being worth $60.

I'd check reviews but they all ballwash the series for some reason, not very reliable.

CCS

Banned
CCS can bring to you breaking news that there is a DEAD HEAT between the amount of information gained by watching CNN versus reading the back of a cereal box.

hawk2025

Is UC4 better than its predecessors? I played through the trilogy for the first time recently on PS4 and the games were pretty meh IMO. Can't see one being worth $60.

I'd check reviews but they all ballwash the series for some reason, not very reliable.

Seems like it just isn't for you?

It's the highest rated game of the generation so far.

Now it has seventeen.

And a good 17th post, too :)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

Trash-tier, Huelenical post

studyguy

Never change Huelen.

Also while we're on the topic of NEVER COMPROMISING IN THE FACE OF CLINTONGEDDON, CINTONPOCALYPSE, CLINTONCYDE, etc. The 538 podcast mentioned how incredibly partisan the general electorate was getting when polling opinions over time. I think it was posted here not too long ago about the historical unfavorables between both candidates, but that trend of not carrying a neutral stance is definitely showing through this year. Rather than say, yeah you know... maybe Clinton isn't a moleman or Bernie is nice but unviable. Instead it just becomes Fuck X, Vote Y never compromise. Like even in a general sense the answers always seem extreme despite the actual voting trends been super mild and totally okay with voting for either candidate.

Also listening to 538 podcast is great for simply being able to envision Nate Silver throwing his hands in frustration more and more as time goes on.

HUELEN10

Trash-tier, Huelenical post

Oh come on, that was uncalled for. I love Uncharted. Because I lack time and wanna save money though, I always buy the games a year later. 2 and 3 had GOTY editions, and I don't see why 4 would be different if they can wait.
Anyone who isn't hyped for Uncharted 4 has worse taste in video games than Adam does in everything.

Not super controllably hyped for it that I need it this second, but will be getting it eventually.

Anyone who isn't hyped for Uncharted 4 has worse taste in video games than Adam does in everything.

I'm not hyped for Uncharted 4
I've never played an Uncharted game
I never owned a PS3
The last game I played was Lego Harry Potter
Adam is wrong about pizza, but right about Super Mario 3D World.

CCS

Banned
Oh come on, that was uncalled for. I love Uncharted. Because I lack time and wanna save money though, I always buy the games a year later. 2 and 3 had GOTY editions, and I don't see why 4 would be different if they can wait.

Not super controllably hyped for it that I need it this second, but will be getting it eventually.

To be fair this is me, because I don't think getting myself it 3 weeks before exams is a good idea.

I own a PS4 and don't intend to own UC4. Played the 1st one. Didn't think much of it. Never again.

The 1st one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than the others.

I never owned a PS3

You are a dreadful person :p

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

I don't know what you think of uncharted. I just have invented a new word

studyguy

To be fair I barely play my PS4.
I bought FO4 for my girlfriend, Destiny and the Division. I regret buying the Division now.
I sort of regret buying the PS4 all together tbh.

Teggy

I never owned a PS3

Uncharted 2 is Game of the Forever. If you had played it you would know that and you would be hyped for U4. Although slightly less hyped than you would have been for U3 because U3 was a letdown, so you would be cautiously optimistic towards U4.

I own a PS4 and don't intend to own UC4. Played the 1st one. Didn't think much of it. Never again.

I'm the same way, but I even tried UC2 which is supposed to be the best one. It's just too linear for me. I need more game in my games than that, but I'm also not a fan of "cinematic" games.

And holy hell, I hope Cruz restarts his campaign. Do you think Fiorina would come back, or does she stay out? Would her staying out be a good decision on her part (don't hitch up with Cruz) or his part (don't hitch up with Carly)? I guess it's rhetorical since the answer is both.

benjipwns

Banned
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/state-de...efing-video-to-remove-admission-of-falsehood/

Fox News’s James Rosen called out the State Department Monday, accusing them of deleting a damaging exchange from their archive video of a December 2013 press briefing.

In 2013, after initial reports emerged that the Iran deal was negotiated earlier than the White House let on, Rosen confronted Nuland’s successor Jen Psaki. But when Rosen went back to pull the video of that confrontation for a Fox News segment years later, he noticed that his questions had been edited out.

“Late today, we discovered that the State Department’s video of its December 2, 2013 press briefing, at which I confronted spokesperson Jen Psaki… has itself, with the use of a white flash, been deleted from both the State Department’s official website and from its YouTube channel,” he reported during Monday night’s edition of Special Report.

Rosen claimed that in the deleted section of the video, Psaki “effectively admitted” that the administration lied to him, citing “privacy” concerns.

The version of the briefing posted on YouTube does appear to be truncated, with a white flash appearing twenty-seven minutes in that cuts just before and after Rosen’s lengthy line of questioning.
What do Hillary's e-mails say about this? Did she order it?!?

hawk2025

Do you just hate me or something. :(

If ya'll could send nickles to "PAC that Ass Up" I'd appreciate it. We're...um...having a money bomb to..um....run an ad that um....

I WANT A PS4.

Screw it. Amazon, here I come. FOMO. YOLO. BROKEO.

I'll PayPal you $50 once I receive my bonus in August.

PM me to remind me then.

Bah. Metacritic is ass. BioShock Infinite is 94% and that game was a mighty turd.

I mostly go by GameSpot reviews.

Well, theeeeennnn
http://www.gamespot.com/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/

I'll PayPal you $50 once I receive my bonus in August.

PM me to remind me then.

Well, theeeeennnn
http://www.gamespot.com/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/

Haha. <3 I'm good. I just like...I'm waiting until I get my first actual paycheck. I could take it out of savings, but I'm paranoid with money. Besides, I have a ton of xbox one games to work though. And I need to replay UC2 and UC3. Meh. I'll be smart and wait. I hate being a grown up so much :p

I still want to legitimately make a PAC that runs ads making fun of Trump's hands. That would be awesome! How does one go about forming a SuperPAC? Is there a guide or something? Like...serious question. I wonder how much it would cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom