• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair this is me, because I don't think getting myself it 3 weeks before exams is a good idea.

The 1st one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than the others.

You are a dreadful person :p

The first one has Eddy Raja though, the only good villain in the entire series.

VRMN

Bah. Metacritic is ass. BioShock Infinite is 94% and that game was a mighty turd.

I mostly go by GameSpot reviews.
I try to just play the games that interest me, regardless of scores. Reviews tell me about mechanics and whether the game is broken at a fundamental level. I'll watch a bit of a Let's Play or a Quick Look to decide if I care to play it.

I have less time to play games than I ever have, but I feel the same system still works for me. I just have to be more selective about what interests me enough to play. For instance, I think Stellaris looks really fun. I don't have enough time, so it goes on my wish list and, well I'll see if I get to it. Very well may not, but I put Uncharted 4 ahead of it.

It's so fucking long that failed candidates are contemplating comeback tours.

I feel like there's a Cher joke in here, but as a gay, I can't make it....and, also, Cher has never failed at anything...but her Farewell Tour lasted like 4 years. And then she did another one. But it wasn't a farewell this time. It was just a tour. And I was there. It was two years ago today. YASSSSSSSS.

HUELEN10

I don't know what's worse sometimes, people call you horrible things for your political opinions, or people assuming you are being sarcastic. :( Growing up, my parents told me never to talk politics. I never do with friends, family or work, but thought it would be fun to learn and discuss here. Maybe they were right? I don't know...

HylianTom

Banned
I don't know what's worse sometimes, people call you horrible things for your political opinions, or people assuming you are being sarcastic. :(
Hey, if you're willing to throw minorities into the GOP's woodchipper for kooky financial ideas, don't act shocked when you're not particularly well-regarded.

There's a few classics in there, but most seem to have actually checked the crosstabs and called bullshit.

It looks like the craziness is overflowing into here as well ...

I don't know what's worse sometimes, people call you horrible things for your political opinions, or people assuming you are being sarcastic. :(

Nobody should call you horrible things. Calling your political opinions trash tier isn't calling you horrible things though.

Quin is the worst pollster this cycle, they consistently oversample white voters.

I asked this earlier, but then I went all...Adam and got off topic....

Why are they so sure that whites are going to increase this election? The easiest answer is they're shit, which is totally probably what it is. But, how do they really think whites are going to increase so dramatically, especially with someone like Trump on the other side? It doesn't seem to make sense to me. I mean, we've seen that AA turnout hasn't been hurt that much this cycle. Hillary got a huge share of that community's vote. I can't imagine they won't turn out in the GE. Just seems odd to me.

HUELEN10

Hey, if you're willing to throw minorities into the GOP's woodchipper for kooky financial ideas, don't act shocked when you're not particularly well-regarded.
I'm not, I swear. I am NPA, and the only party I've ever been registered with was the Democratic Party.
Hillary is going to find a way to lose this election, isn't she?

I can't see her losing, but I can see Sanders winning... If that makes any sense.

Like, she's cunning, and many of her supports can overlook some core things, so she's not gonna flub. The only way she could lose is not through a flub, but by Sanders beating her, and I think he has a chance.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Let me be real with you for a second: you're supporting a white supremacist for president. Either you're playing a character, if you are it's very well done, or you need to take a serious look at how pick a candidate to support. I don't mean to be mean or anything, it's just that if you're supporting Trump then you must be OK with all the horrible shit he says and if you are then you can't expect to be well regarded or taken seriously.

Also, Neo, do I still need to make a June primary thread? I stopped working on it during The Dark Times, but I can finish it up if we still need it?

It's obviously full of drag queens. Obviously.

benjipwns

Banned
We need a GAF seminar on polling and statistics at this rate. People already forgot 2012 and the absurd polls.
I think the real problem is that we don't have anyone unskewing them for us. That fixed a lot of the problems with the polls in 2012.

And also showed how Obama stole the election via the IRS.

Anyone who isn't hyped for Uncharted 4 has worse taste in video games than Adam does in everything.

Bae. Bae?

tumblr_inline_mlmofrtJWI1qz4rgp.gif

I'm not hyped for Uncharted 4, because it's easier that way. We just bought a house and I have no real handle on what we have for disposable income right now, so I haven't bought anything gaming related since March.

This won't change for at least another couple of months.

So yeah. I'm not hyped about anything right now. I'm not even taking E3 off like I normally do.

Early signs are pretty positive... but for now I'm just dealing with not buying games, and dealing with the fact my Xbox One crapped the bed (and isn't under warranty anymore).

Well, I'll be trying to fix it tomorrow night, but if I can't resurrect it, it's just going to be something I don't have any more.

I'm not hyped for Uncharted 4, because it's easier that way. We just bought a house and I have no real handle on what we have for disposable income right now, so I haven't bought anything gaming related since March.

This won't change for at least another couple of months.

So yeah. I'm not hyped about anything right now. I'm not even taking E3 off like I normally do.

Early signs are pretty positive... but for now I'm just dealing with not buying games, and dealing with the fact my Xbox One crapped the bed (and isn't under warranty anymore).

Well, I'll be trying to fix it tomorrow night, but if I can't resurrect it, it's just going to be something I don't have any more.
Uncharted 4 is going to be so good you will sell your new house for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom