• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

David SidersVerified account
‏@davidsiders
. @BernieSanders says in interview he's not sure if he'll put ads on TV in calif, a major media state

Is he running out of money? or just a tactic to get more donations?
I might not have to watch Sanders ads!!!

jdthO7h.gif

danm999

‏@davidsiders
. @BernieSanders says in interview he's not sure if he'll put ads on TV in calif, a major media state

Is there reason to believe they're doing much for him? Shot in the dark here; Bernie's strongest demographics don't strike me as the ones watching traditional TV.

Tamanon

Banned
Honestly it seems like his ads have just been burning money. The places he seems to really outpace Hillary on ads he gets destroyed.

‏@davidsiders

Are you telling me The Revolution needs money and depending on poor college kids and my mom who is waiting for her bonus to clear while owing a grand in water bills isn't going to last till the end of the primary, let alone the general election?

no way Clinton is going to take Oregon, I'm thinking at least a seven point loss.
Honestly, I'll be shocked if she's within 10 of him.
‏@davidsiders

I think he's focusing on ground game this time. Their goal is to knock on 1M doors.

I don't understand why folks are mad about NE.

I think he's focusing on ground game this time. Their goal is to knock on 1M doors.

I'm not mad about Nebraska. However, I think that if the shoe were on the other foot we would be hearing how Reddit is rending their collective garments. Caucuses are a big disaster. They are not democratic. They do not reflect the will of voters. They are just awful.

But it's the system we have. The NE primary is a beauty contest. We can't bitch about it after the fact. We know the rules going in, we play by the rules we're given.

I'm not mad about Nebraska. However, I think that if the shoe were on the other foot we would be hearing how Reddit is rending their collective garments. Caucuses are a big disaster. They are not democratic. They do not reflect the will of voters. They are just awful.

But it's the system we have. The NE primary is a beauty contest. We can't bitch about it after the fact. We know the rules going in, we play by the rules we're given.
I meant folks on Twitter or wherever the salt was coming from. Agreed though; caucuses are terrible.

HylianTom

Banned

I like Nebraska not because it's critical for Hillary, but because it robs Bernie of a "total win" narrative coming out of the evening.
(Well, that, and the reality of math creeps a bit further along.)

Trancos

CiJSeeEU4AAGBhC.jpg:large

Ben Jacobs ‏@Bencjacobs 26m26 minutes ago
Paul Ferrell could win a delegate in West Virginia's Third District

LOL I don't know why but this whole 'Other' business in WV is so funny to me.

She's a pretty hardcore Bernie supporter and kind of an asshole on twitter
She seemed pretty pro unity tonight she was preaching getting Bernie people in the party rather than being registered independents. (though she said she was pro open primaries) she also blatantly admitted "the party" was behind Hillary

A Bernie bro friend was thirsting though... haha

I don't think she's Bernie or bust in person but I think that's interesting how people present themselves in different situations. This was a young Manhattan dem event

royalan

She's a pretty hardcore Bernie supporter and kind of an asshole on twitter

Also a BernieOrBuster I think: https://mobile.twitter.com/NomikiKonst/status/729482870474067968

So that's pretty funny

She's insane.

She looks like a vein is going to burst in her forehead whenever anyone says anything remotely nice about Hillary Clinton.

She was a hair's breadth from joining Trump in labeling Hillary a bully over the Lewinsky scandal last time I saw her on CNN.

she also blatantly admitted "the party" was behind Hillary

If her character as a cable news pundit is anything to go by, she means "the party" derogatorily here.

Wilsongt

Reposting for new page.

Let's play guess tomorrow's H.A. Goodman title. Closest person gets 2 brownie points!

West Virginia voters realize the Hillary is being investigated by the FBI and have chosen Bernie Sanders

Raw Story had an interesting right up on Hahaha. They said he used to be a Rand Paul supporter.

It explains. So. Much.

digdug2k

You gotta buy ad time in L.A. and the Bay, two of the six biggest media markets in the U.S. and don't forget Sacramento and San Diego as well.
I don't think either of them is actually spending any money here yet. I haven't seen anything in the bay area except a couple bumper stickers. Coming from Iowa.... its nice :)

Trancos

So NE primary has more than double the turn out of the caucus (75.000 votes vs 35,000).
And Hillary alone got 5000 more votes than the whole turn out in the caucus (40,000).

It's a non issue, non binding primary, but it shows very clearly the issue with caucuses. This primary was non binding, with no campaign, phone banking or GOTV effort. And you still get more than twice the people.

Clefargle

You can come for me with my tastes in food. Or video games. Or men.

But never, ever come for Panic! at the Disco. Brendon Urie is going to be the father of my legitimate children. He...he just doesn't know it yet.

I could pick your posts out of a lineup sans avatars. It says either a good thing about you or a sad thing about how much time I spend in these threads lol.

Trancos

Someone here made the joke before the GUAM election that they wanted to send Bill to tour the smaller islands to prevent another gaffe.

Well people, you got what you wanted. Bill is going to Virgin Islands to campaign.

Jennifer EpsteinVerified account
‏@jeneps
Bill Clinton to campaign in St. Croix on Monday ahead of the Virgin Islands primary on June 4

#thewillofthepeople
#freeBillClinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom