• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really impressed with Benchmark this primary. Considering all the variables, they did awesome tonight.

Glad they found paying work :)

Yeah, they've been the real winners.

538 is a mixed bag. I like their polling and I actually like their punditry... but the two have to remain separate or they end up poisoning the other. I hope they've learned something from this whole Trump fiasco.

Holmes

Carson beating Rubio in Nebraska.

chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Clinton beating Sanders in a state in which he won the caucus.

chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

See this, pundits??? THIS is why people are still voting for Bernie.

Not because they're sending a message. Not because they give a shit about the Democratic platform (who the fuck ever does???)

They're still showing up to his rallies and paying their rents late to donate to him because he is hoodwinking them into thinking that he still still has a chance to not only catch up to Hillary, but pass her in pledged delegates. He's preying on ignorance at this point.

Charlatan Sanders. Sad!

that super classist discourse, smh.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

Iolo

I think it should be Huelenic. From the Greek.

Benchmark has 51-38-11 as their call. Since other didn't reach 15%, do we scale that 13% margin up, when determining delegates?

Holmes

what is this?
Both parties are holding primaries in Nebraska today but the Democratic one is non-binding because they had a shit caucus a while back that Sanders won. Which begs the question, why would they even hold a caucus in a state that will have a primary anyway?

10ish points? Huh. Legitimately surprised. And I see we're awaiting another extremely generic Sanders stump speech in which he'll talk about his momentum after his 1 consecutive win.
looks like somebody made a thread for the oregon poll. maybe we should make an official ot for polls.
That's actually ... a good idea.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If today did anything, it was to dismantle most of Bernie's arguments about voting.

Is Bernie still raising a significant amount of money at this point? I haven't heard any kind of "Bernie raised 5 million dollars in X amount of time" statements since he lost NY. I know he had around 17 million left but who knows how much he got after his shocking comeback (according to the media) in Indiana.

Oh Bernie. Stop lying to these kids and saying you can win the nomination. Seriously, man. Not cool.

"Uphill climb!" He'll need to win California with ~80-81% at this point. Good luck with that.

Edit2: Time for more polls! Woo hoo!
As a Nebraskan I have no idea why we hold a caucus. I caucused for Hill, then voted for her today in the primary.
$$$
Edit: To clarify, because they cost almost zero. But yeah Nebraska has a bonus level of weird, sorry.

dakini

Oh Bernie. Stop lying to these kids and saying you can win the nomination. Seriously, man. Not cool.

"Uphill climb!" He'll need to win California with ~80-81% at this point. Good luck with that.
$$$

Caucuses are cheaper, but when we were already going to have a primary, it seems like a waste.

Trancos

Why is everybody on twitter so salty about a non-binding primary?
Bernie didn't lost any delegates. But the turn out thing is really irking some people the wrong way.
With just 1/3 of the prescinds in there are already more votes than the caucus votes (Nebraska actually releases turn out numbers/votes for caucuses).

Emarv

Nate CohnVerified account
‏@Nate_Cohn
The turnout in the Nebraska Democratic primary (which doesn't count) has now surpassed the caucus, with 30% of precincts reporting.

But by all means, keep rallying against superdelegates as the true undemocratic evil, Bern. :/

Caucuses are cheaper, but when we were already going to have a primary, it seems like a waste.
Yeah, I clarified, sorry. There's probably some really interesting story behind it, though!
Why is everybody on twitter so salty about a non-binding primary?
Bernie didn't lost any delegates. But the turn out thing is really irking some people the wrong way.
With just 1/3 of the prescinds in there are already more votes than the caucus votes (Nebraska actually releases turn out numbers/votes for caucuses).
Sanders people are actually upset? Huh. Turnout down for a candidate with zero possibility of a win? Sounds like wise persons in Nebraska.

Bernie: Votes of older people shouldn't count! Wooooooo! And wtf, "and he insults ____" *MASSIVE GIRLY SCREAMING CHEERS* Seriously, wtf? You boo that shit. Don't be children. "He's a birther!" *SCREAMING CHEERS!*

gcubed

so if 33% of sanders votes aren't actual votes for sanders, and only 9% of Hillary votes weren't actually votes for Hillary does that mean that Hillary actually won WV by 8%?

hillmath

FyreWulff

At least this situation shows an exact case of primary vs caucus. Bernie won the non-private caucus, while Hillary appears to be winning the private vote primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom