• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcubed

Wow, that WV result is a little surprising. Hillary won by like 30% in 2008. The air is definitely coming out of the balloon. Good. People should spend their time being productive. For example, learning about securitization or developing CD ladders for their short term emergency fund cash.

Take my money

I thought my Hillary actually won WV post was good, but nope! :(

Is a gayspiracy, huelenical!

Trump = Vince McMahon trying to stir the pot in the Democratic Primary by trying to make Sanders seem relevant by giving him a nickname

Trump wants the Democratic Primary to drag out longer duh

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What's keeping the rules committee from DQing Trump?

The potential for absolute chaos and destruction during the GOP convention most likely. I assume they would like to honor the voter's wishes.

royalan

NLWCaQm.gif

That

Mostly fear of the backlash from having stolen the nomination. Also, I believe that any changes made by the rules committee must be ratified by the delegates themselves. Now this gets a little tricky since GOP delegates pledged to a candidate are not necessarily loyal to that candidate, but if a majority of the delegates are either pro-Trump or believe it would be wrong to take a nomination he won fair and square then they might not be able to push any changes through.

At this point the RNC seems to accept its fate. They're just trying to make the best of it.

Kusagari

So Trump had an interview with O'Reilly yesterday I was watching on youtube and he said it would be a priority for him to nominates judges to the SC that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

royalan

So Trump had an interview with O'Reilly yesterday I was watching on youtube and he said it would be a priority for him to nominates judges to the SC that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

Saw that. Honestly, I'm surprised this isn't bigger news. The "True Media Vetting" of Donald Trump is going to begin when, again?

This was the first time since he started wildly backtracking after his Chris Matthews town hall "women should be punished" gaffe that someone has gotten him to say, unequivocally, that he would specifically nominate justices that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

This was obvious, but more people should be made aware of it. Really nukes the whole "We don't want to criminalize the women! The women are victims!" bullshit rationale of most pro-lifers if they continue to stand behind Trump, which they will.

ampere

Okay fuck it, my OCD can't take that fade to white shit no more, you got source for that?
I'll fix it.

I've complained about this too. You're the OCD gif maker we deserve.

It's OK though, silly things like women's rights are irrelevant to Huelen and TeamTrump compared to trade Wars!

gcubed

Don't join Holmes in being wrong.

Also, how can ya'll play Dark Souls 3 when it's hard as shit. :(

I need to git good at games.

maybe if you ate some freaking pizza you'd get better at everything. Plus the grease helps the controller slip out of your hands when you are ready to mercilessly slam it against the ground repeatedly until it breaks into pieces

He's gonna pay down the deficit, pay off the debt, cut taxes, keep the debt because he likes playing with it, print the debt away, and default on our obligations and force a haircut on our debt. All at once.

User 406

Banned
Why do people like Dark Souls? I like to enjoy video games.

Different people get different things out of games. Some people enjoy the satisfaction of overcoming challenges and honing skills, and other people enjoy pressing X to not die and then watching a short cutscene. There's something for everyone! And Panic at the Disco owes The B-52's money, it's a shame they can't come up with their own melodies. Sad!

Tarkus

Different people get different things out of games. Some people enjoy the satisfaction of overcoming challenges and honing skills, and other people enjoy pressing X to not die and then watching a short cutscene. There's something for everyone! And Panic at the Disco owes The B-52's money, it's a shame they can't come up with their own melodies. Sad!
Also, Ed Sheeran owes Marvin Gaye money for "Thinking Out Loud." Sounds just like "Let's Get It On." Fucking ripoff!

https://beta.fec.gov/data/committee/C00577130/?cycle=2016&tab=filings

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/847/201605100300045847/201605100300045847.pdf

So um... have we brought up Bernie's possible fundraising FEC violations?

So Bernie's refunded over $2000 for people who aren't registered as having donated to the campaign. Along with around 40 pages worth of donations from foreigners. Mark Ruffalo continues to donate to the Sanders campaign after hitting his cap in January.

I mean at this point it looks like a system of illegal short-term loans to his campaign via excessive and foreign contributions. He owes the FEC a list of his refunds for February (400 pages worth) today, so I guess we'll see how it goes.

Breaking Politics
@breakingpol
Paul Ryan tells press ahead of his meeting with Donald Trump Thursday: 'I don't really know him' - @CarrieNBCNews bit.ly/1TEUB9X

I can already see it now "After meeting with him, I am now confident he's the man to lead the party and he has my endorsement"

This is all political theater.

NeoXChaos

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/first-read-irreconcilable-differences-trump-ryan-n572011
Sticking with West Virginia, it's striking to track the Democratic general-election performance over the last 28 years:

1988: 52% (when Dukakis won it)
1992: 48% (when Clinton won it)
1996: 52% (when Clinton won it)
2000: 46% (when Gore lost it)
2004: 43% (when Kerry lost it)
2008: 42% (when Obama lost it)
2012: 35% (when Obama lost it)

By contrast, look at the change in Republican performance in California since 1988:

1988: 51% (when Bush won it)
1992: 32% (when Bush lost it)
1996: 38% (when Dole lost it)
2000: 42% (when Bush lost it)
2004: 44% (when Bush lost it)
2008: 37% (when McCain lost it)
2012: 37% (when Romney lost it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom