• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
These emails are being reviewed by multiple agencies as a part of the FOIA process, right? Do the agencies normally disagree on the classifications of emails during this process?

I'm fairly certain that if there was even the possible smell of an indictment anywhere along the line, Biden would have got into the race hard. She didn't do anything illegal. The worst you could say is that it was a bad idea to have a private server. It was, and Hillary would agree (and has agreed) with that.

Also, Emergency Rooms are full of strange, wonderful people.

sorry, everything i can post is classified and no one in here needs to know

I'm warming up to Hil
dawg
a bit day by day

At the end of the day, she's a very qualified candidate and agrees with most of my views. I'm not gonna wear her merch or anything but I'm rooting for her. Basically ever since Birdie lost New York I've known it was over.

There are a few things I disagree with her on but it's really nothing compared to the republicans. Lord help the batshit insane republicans

this makes me wonder

can we do something like the clinton reddit with people saying they'll support her? welcome to the shills, or something?

What's it like to perceive time non-linearly?

the sisko is belligerent.

Well, I feel better.

All sunshine and rainbows from here on out.

Sorry to disturb the peace.

You'd have felt a whole lot better way earlier if you knew beforehand that 99% of what you were talking about was patently false.
These emails are being reviewed by multiple agencies as a part of the FOIA process, right? Do the agencies normally disagree on the classifications of emails during this process?
State, FBI, CIA fight about the classification all the time. It's why everything is redacted.

Tamanon

Banned
I just wanted to say that this is the same logic that took us into Iraq.

Hmm? The whole point is that the DNC is 100% focused on victory for their party, so they wouldn't endanger that with a candidate that has a shred of a chance to be indicted. That's nothing like anything to do with the Iraq war.

Crayons

Banned
this makes me wonder

can we do something like the clinton reddit with people saying they'll support her? welcome to the shills, or something?

I think it would have to come from the Bernmaster himself at this point tbh. He needs to be the one to say "Look, it's been great, but don't let Despicable Donald win the election. Vote for Hildawg"

Yes. None of these were classified by State originally. State still disagrees with some of the classification or level thereof.

I'm warming up to Hil
dawg
a bit day by day

At the end of the day, she's a very qualified candidate and agrees with most of my views. I'm not gonna wear her merch or anything but I'm rooting for her. Basically ever since Birdie lost New York I've known it was over.

There are a few things I disagree with her on but it's really nothing compared to the republicans. Lord help the batshit insane republicans

Welcome to the Dark Side. There is alcohol and/or tea over there. We're having an oligarch wet tshirt contest at midnight. CCS is going to set up pin the money bag on the millionaire later. Plus, we're going to be giving away free women cards, Wall Street Speech Mad Libs and email servers.

:)

I think it would have to come from the Bernmaster himself at this point tbh. He needs to be the one to say "Look, it's been great, but don't let Despicable Donald win the election. Vote for Hildawg"

naw, i don't mean actively trying to bring people over (though we could use a lot of that with the less dug-in cohort and i think that's gonna take until june 7), i just mean something along the lines of what they do w/ the "unity & friendship" posts that pop up every day or so.

just a lot of "welcome aboard", maybe a few questions about what made them switch if they don't make it obvious, and honestly what adam just posted

I'm warming up to Hil
dawg
a bit day by day

I'm sure the queen appreciates your support. Your Correct the Record check and Goldman Sach's T-shirt are in the mail!

Yes. None of these were classified by State originally. State still disagrees with some of the classification or level thereof.
Ok, that's what I thought. They actually have a secure system for their classified transmittals from my understanding.

sdijoseph

63f83116cbacad4038de6d2f0cb01ec1.png

Almost there.

Every time I think you have maxed out the "why are you posting insane shit like this" meter you find a new setting.

no pigeon don't you see? "the DNC literally would not even let her run if there was any chance in hell of an indictment" is the same concept as "the sitting executive branch of the united states knowingly misrepresented information to justify an illegal, absurdly destructive, absurdly destabilizing, and prohibitively expensive war"

Crayons

Banned
I would be so called out if my friends saw me saying positive things about Hillary. You guys don't even know

Welcome to the Dark Side. There is alcohol and/or tea over there. We're having an oligarch wet tshirt contest at midnight. CCS is going to set up pin the money bag on the millionaire later. Plus, we're going to be giving away free women cards, Wall Street Speech Mad Libs and email servers.

:)

lol

I don't need a woman card but I need a gay card.
got some cute dates coming up and I need an official card

But you would not believe how many Republicans and now Bernie Bros have very strong moral convictions about original classifying authority. The fact that State disagrees totally isn't an excuse, breh.

I would be so called out if my friends saw me saying positive things about Hillary. You guys don't even know

I got called out once, and then I basically made my greatest policy-centric "shut the fuck up, all of you" post of all time and now everyone likes my positive posts.

(Except for the people still sharing USUncut links, but I just make fun of them to their faces because I'm a little shit.)

I don't actually know a Bernie supporter in real life. Kyle was, but I used my wiles to make him change his mind. And the girl who was way into Bernie stopped volunteering after Iowa....so....ya. I don't know a single Bernie supporter in real life.

Crayons

Banned
I got called out once, and then I basically made my greatest policy-centric "shut the fuck up, all of you" post of all time and now everyone likes my positive posts.

(Except for the people still sharing USUncut links, but I just make fun of them to their faces because I'm a little shit.)

bruh

literally half my facebook feed is bernieposting
tons of friends from Vermont

to a few of them she's literally satan

I don't actually know a Bernie supporter in real life. Kyle was, but I used my wiles to make him change his mind. And the girl who was way into Bernie stopped volunteering after Iowa....so....ya. I don't know a single Bernie supporter in real life.

I don't know a single Hillary supporter in real life besides my hairdresser

LITERALLY everyone I knew who gave a damn about politics was for bernie

Wilsongt

That's not how it works. Born classified.

I just envision a nightmare scenario.

FBI finds enough evidence to go forward, Hillary gets indicted, and it sinks her campaign. Which opens the door for Trump. Nobody wants to deal with that shit, and by the looks of it there is plenty of evidence out there for it to go forward. I mean she's not a great candidate to begin with, but this would make it worse imo.

This isn't some cooked up scenario to get Bernie in. There should be a backup scenario in the case that she falls through though.

HA Goodman, is that you?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
bruh

I don't know a single Hillary supporter in real life besides my hairdresser

The only thing worse from a dem perspective than dealing with social media online, is living in Vermont this primary, lol.

bruh

yeah, not to say that my strat's gonna be replicable (because my academic background, plus the fact that the overwhelming majority of these people are from ohio and kentucky and not WHITEST VERMONT, helps a ton)

pigeon

Banned

You told us his name?

ITS GETTING SERIOUS YO

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Hillary has nothing to fear in a world where Lord Voldemort has the ability to escape being charged in the largest medicare fraud in history.

Makai

Bernie Sanders to Andrea Mitchell: "Please Do Not Moan To Me About Hillary Clinton's Problems"

"Oh, really? Andrea, in every state that we have won, in 19 states, we have had to take on the entire Democratic establishment. We have had to take on senators and governors and mayors and members of Congress, so please do not moan to me about Hillary Clinton's problems," Sanders said.

"I don't think I was moaning about Hillary Clinton's problems," Mitchell responded.

"I know it's a steep climb. ... We still have the possibility of coming in with the majority of pledged delegates," Sanders added.

Crayons

Banned
Is Trump worse than Satan to them yet

If not plz fix

I can't fix it

yeah, not to say that my strat's gonna be replicable (because my academic background, plus the fact that the overwhelming majority of these people are from ohio and kentucky and not WHITEST VERMONT, helps a ton)

The only thing worse from a dem perspective than dealing with social media online, is living in Vermont this primary, lol.

I don't think I posted about this on GAF before so I'll quietly do it here
I met a guy on Grindr in Vermont and he took me on a date (i guess?) to meet Jane Sanders

she's p. cool

Godslay

Banned
I guess I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and say it's not going to happen.

It's a possibility, and one that shouldn't be brushed off.

I mean if it wasn't serious, it wouldn't be an active investigation. They would have dropped it already.

The SF-312 pretty much lays it out.

I leave you guys though. We all have our opinions, I guess I just disagree it's nothing.

i should point out: in the lead-up to that aforementioned policy post, someone literally said "i thought you knew better" and the gist of the post was "i do know better, that's why i'm with her". the situation explicitly called for me to be a dick.

re: investigation diablosing, it's serious in the sense that someone at state may well have been culpable; it's not serious in the sense that it damn near certainly wasn't clinton

Crayons

Banned
We've known his name for a while now.

Was that supposed to get you hot for boning?

well, it didn't work lol. It was super awesome to meet her though. you know, I'm someone who volunteered and donated and stuff so it meant a lot to me

Hahaha. It's actually been "serious" for a while. Spent part of the afternoon at the ER with him because he's an idiot and sliced his hand open. :)

we both like guys with the same name
except mine doesn't like me that way r i p me

I don't know if this is an attempted character or something but I'm going to echo Kev from earlier and say it sure is annoying.
Christ. All I meant was that we are all entitled to our own analyses of situations, even if they are probably wrong.

If there was such consensus among the DNC to run Hillary this year, Malley wouldn't have jumped in there (he WAS a successful and well liked governor/mayor) and Biden wouldn't have dick teased everyone. Just look at his comments this week! You know he wanted it.

It is not inconceivable or even unlikely that the former Secretary of State and former President had such a huge influence in the party that there was a lot of pressure to not consider or worry about the effect of the email investigation on her chances.

There is no chance of her getting indicted. This is obvious. She did nothing illegal. All I was saying was that just because the DNC publicly appears to be entirely for a candidate does not ipso facto mean that everyone internally had decided there was 100% chance. Politicians are not immune to magical thinking and pressure.

My comparison to the Iraq War was the unwavering belief in the logical decision making of a political entity. That's it.

I can't fix it

I don't think I posted about this on GAF before so I'll quietly do it here
I met a guy on Grindr in Vermont and he took me on a date (i guess?) to meet Jane Sanders

she's p. cool

My BF was going to take me to a Kasich rally. Because somebody had to go to them.

My comparison to the Iraq War was the unwavering belief in the logical decision making of a political entity. That's it.

and that comparison - rather its root in an unwavering belief in the DNC being logical - would be more valid if this thread didn't take a giant steaming shit on the DNC for other reasons every other week, s'all i'm saying

Crayons

Banned
My BF was going to take me to a Kasich rally. Because somebody had to go to them.

lmao

this wasn't a rally though it was a private event so I got to fangirl about her husband up close & personal lol

honestly if you let me talk with a famous person who I look up to...you can get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom