• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
No really, women are 51% of voters. This is going to be incredibly easy.

Liberals panic way too much.

I agree. Nothing about this election looks good for the GOP. They're doing worse than 2012 with most groups, including white people because that vote share is going down. It's a lost cause for them with Trump on the ticket.

17-65. That's some damn evidence.

Maybe they'll get to 30 wins this year.

The possibilities are endless.

So when we present you with evidence that there's less than a 50/50 shot that Clinton will be indicted, you act like that's not the case because there's only two scenarios that could come out of an FBI investigation and because they investigated it must mean something. However when I say the Lakers have a 50/50 shot to win the championship between the two choices of "win" or "not win" I should listen to your evidence that one is more likely than the other?

I would say there's a 50/50 shot you'll follow what I'm saying but ... lol

Godslay

Banned
So when we present you with evidence that there's less than a 50/50 shot that Clinton will be indicted, you act like that's not the case because there's only two scenarios that could come out of an FBI investigation and because they investigated it must mean something. However when I say the Lakers have a 50/50 shot to win the championship between the two choices of "win" or "not win" I should listen to your evidence that one is more likely than the other?

Look we all know that the Lakers are garbage. The evidence is abundantly clear on that. That hardly needs an investigation.

Just like we know that housing classified data on a private server is illegal. Not to mention why was the server even created in the first place? Aside from supposed convenience? Has anyone answered that?

Is Hillary going to be indicted? I don't know. I think it can go either way. Yet, because you and others don't agree with that it's now a running joke. I guess I don't agree that it's nothing.

Look we all know that the Lakers are garbage. The evidence is abundantly clear on that. That hardly needs an investigation.

Just like we know that housing classified data on a private server is illegal. Not to mention why was the server even created in the first place? Aside from supposed convenience? Has anyone answered that?

Is Hillary going to be indicted? I don't know. I think it can go either way. Yet, because you and others don't agree with that it's now a running joke. I guess I don't agree that it's nothing.

Lol

Emarv

"I don't know anything about the history of the legality involved in this investigation, therefore anything can happen! Anything!"

ampere

Wow. Gingrich is already up at 28 cents on predict it. It can't be him! I don't believe it!

He is pretty Trump-like... but at the same time what does he bring to the ticket? Does Trump even care if someone brings something to the ticket? lol

You would think they'd try to go with a woman to try to smooth over the unfavorables with women, but who knows

She's not super charismatic, that's it John.

Does he really claim she doesn't care about civil rights advocacy? She seems passionate and energized when talking about women's rights, LGBT rights and minority rights.

The fact that every word she's spoken, ever look, every Nuance gesture is taken apart sharpened. And used at weapons against her for the last 30 years maybe the reason she has to be mindful of what she says. She's never had the luxury of just saying what on her mind.

He is pretty Trump-like... but at the same time what does he bring to the ticket? Does Trump even care if someone brings something to the ticket? lol

You would think they'd try to go with a woman to try to smooth over the unfavorables with women, but who knows
I guess in his mind would help to shore up his right flank some more as the man still is viewed as "antiestablishment" among the baggers a la Ted Cruz.

It might make the GOP leadership feel a little better I guess as he selected an establishment type who knows Washington.

And plus.. Newt is an asshole like Trump and Trump might pick him because he is similar to him.

The Hillary indictment can go either way in the way that a sixers/warriors series can go either way.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Bowdz

As Dan Senor pointed out on WADR today, McCain was leading Obama by 10% at this point in 2008 while Obama was still in the primary. If Trump is in a statistical tie at this point, it doesn't bode well for him long term.

Ophelion

The fact that every word she's spoken, ever look, every Nuance gesture is taken apart sharpened. And used at weapons against her for the last 30 years maybe the reason she has to be mindful of what she says. She's never had the luxury of just saying what on her mind.

Truth. I don't know how she's still sane, much less as together and capable as she is. She must just compartmentalize like a fuckin' champ.

holy fucking shit. the data wasn't classified when she got it. It was classified afterwards! It's not like "oh it was always classified, she didn't know it," it was just straight up not classified.

To help you with this concept, imagine your team is winning handily. Then halfway through the refs say, oh yeah, from now on 3 pointers are cause for being removed from the game. Would you really expect them to remove all your players who had made a 3 during the first half?

There's a better than 50/50 chance there was classified email stored on that private server. Nobody has disputed that yet.

There's an above 80 percent chance that there may have been, but maybe not been, the smoking gun in the Vincent Foster case on that server

Disprove me

So you've posted LOL and a JPG.

I expected better, maybe you can tell me if that private server had classified info on it, or what the purpose of the server even was, aside from 'convenience' ?

Its a joke that there are two possibilities hence by definition there's are only two possibility and all all else being equal
(its not though)
there's a 50/50 shot

Godslay

Banned
holy fucking shit. the data wasn't classified when she got it. It was classified afterwards! It's not like "oh it was always classified, she didn't know it," it was just straight up not classified.

To help you with this concept, imagine your team is winning handily. Then halfway through the refs say, oh yeah, from now on 3 pointers are cause for being removed from the game. Would you really expect them to remove all your players who had made a 3 during the first half?

There's an above 80 percent chance that there may have been, but maybe not been, the smoking gun in the Vincent Foster case on that server

Disprove me

https://oig.state.gov/system/files/statement_of_the_icig_and_oig_regarding_review_of_clintons_emails_july_24_2015.pdf

PBY

Banned
As Dan Senor pointed out on WADR today, McCain was leading Obama by 10% at this point in 2008 while Obama was still in the primary. If Trump is in a statistical tie at this point, it doesn't bode well for him long term.

Ehhh I'm not sure you can just apply that here. I'm certain part of that had to do with name recognition.

Even then, he really isn't. People are just focusing on the outliers. Which with the exception of Rasmussen still show him losing, it's just within the margin of error.

NeoXChaos

My first Presidential General Election with you all is going to be fun. Will Aaron, B-dubs and pigeon diablos atleast once? Find out next time on PoliGAF Z.

Ok that's fair, but the report doesn't say anything about the nature of those emails, who they're from, whether they were viewed and by who, etc. Email servers store email, that's what they do, but they don't necessarily prevent anyone from sending anything to them. It'd be one thing if Clinton sent emails that were classified but unmarked, but there doesn't seem to be any evidence for that. Just that "they existed" on the server. There isn't even any evidence she knew either about them, or if she read them at all that they contained confidential email. You seem kind of obsessed with tying this back directly to Clinton without looking at any number of possible causes for this to happen.

Godslay

Banned
For the lazy:

https://oig.state.gov/system/files/statement_of_the_icig_and_oig_regarding_review_of_clintons_emails_july_24_2015.pdf

Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG):

The IC IG found four emails containing classified IC-derived information in a limited sample of 40 emails of the 30,000 emails provided by former Secretary Clinton. The four emails, which have not been released through the State FOIA process, did not contain classification markings and/or dissemination controls. These emails were not retroactively classified by the State Department; rather these emails contained classified information when they were generated and, according to IC classification officials, that information remains classified today. This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.

Ok that's fair, but the report doesn't say anything about the nature of those emails, who they're from, whether they were viewed and by who, etc. Email servers store email, that's what they do, but they don't necessarily prevent anyone from sending anything to them. It'd be one thing if Clinton sent emails that were classified but unmarked, but there doesn't seem to be any evidence for that. Just that "they existed" on the server. There isn't even any evidence she knew either about them, or if she read them at all that they contained confidential email. You seem kind of obsessed with tying this back directly to Clinton without looking at any number of possible causes for this to happen.

Doesn't matter. Violates the law. Can't house this stuff on a private server. She signed off on the SF-312 which lays this out specifically.

Why did the server exist in the first place?

As has been pointed out a bajillion times post-hoc inter-agency classified. Not marked classified at transmission. IC considers the information classified and thinks they should have been. But they still weren't.
Here is my early recommendation for the next OT title:

PoliGAF 2015 |OT6| The Shills Have Eyes
The Hillz has eyes. Lots of eyes. Because she is a shoggoth.

Godslay

Banned
As has been pointed out a bajillion times post-hoc inter-agency classified. Not marked classified at transmission.
The Hillz has eyes. Lots of eyes. Because she is a shoggoth.

That doesn't matter.

Information is born classified in some instances. Shouldn't have been housed on that server.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So the reason why I said "here we go again" and why your behavior will change or you will get banned is that you do not appear to actually be interested in a conversation with anyone. You are repeatedly posting misleading or inaccurate information, do not respond to people as they correct you or demonstrate why your understanding is incorrect, and you make no effort to engage earnestly with people indicative of someone who actually cared what he was talking about.

I see we are still discussing items I feel were addressed last night and ignored.

I'm clarifying for your benefit up front this will not be because of your opinion.

Godslay

Banned
So the reason why I said "here we go again" and why your behavior will change or you will get banned is that you do not appear to actually be interested in a conversation with anyone. You are repeatedly posting misleading or inaccurate information, do not respond to people as they correct you or demonstrate why your understanding is incorrect, and you make no effort to engage earnestly with people indicative of someone who actually cared what he was talking about.

I see we are still discussing items I feel were addressed last night and ignored.

I'm clarifying for your benefit up front this will not be because of your opinion.

What's misleading Y2Kev?

I'm posting PDFs from state officials and documents that Hillary signed. Hosted on government links. I think that's valid evidence.

Nobody has provided much besides the following:

50/50 comments, LOL and shitty JPGS.

You want to ban me over that? Is that how it works here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom