• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Ivysaur is fucking vicious.
She's too polarizing for a general election. REALIZE THIS PEOPLE.

STOP VOTING FOR HILLARY.

CRAP, Hillary is winning in Manchester, and overall by exactly 2,000 votes. CRAP.
Huckabee and Hillary would be one of the worst elections in the history of America.
Oh and lawl at this
And is it wrong to think that Anderson Cooper is sexy as hell?

Kev, why do you constantly spell her name with one l in that whole thread?

Also, Triumph the Comic Insult Dog posted in this thread as well.
FUCK SHIT

GODDAMMIT

THEY'RE ALREADY PAINTING THE "COMEBACK" NARRATIVE FOR CLINTON

OH JESUS FUCKING HORSERAPING CHRIST

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That's my 2008 thing. Hil

A

Ry

Also I like to think that ivy grew up.

So did Shawn ash more and that was a bomba

CgzoXx4WsAA_APn.jpg

Plus side for GOP, won't waste money chasing Pa this time.

Yeah we re-litigated the 2008 NH Primary thread a few months back.

Conclusion: Sexism used to be okay because it was against the bad lady

Also apparently McCain gave a just terrible speech that night

Holmes

Is that the PA poll where Hillary was ahead by 29% in the Philly burbs? Southwest PA will probably come out really strong for Trump in the general, lol

OmniOne

Is that the PA poll where Hillary was ahead by 29% in the Philly burbs? Southwest PA will probably come out really strong for Trump in the general, lol

I received about 3 Hillary for Pennsylvania calls so far. Well I just received my first call from a volunteer for Bernie. She was nice but it was odd, she said "Will you be supporting Bernie tomorrow?" to which i replied "No I am going to be voting for Hillary, but i appreciate the call." Then she said oddly, "Oh, you're the only one today."

Haha wut?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I ain't no neoliberal shill. I have been consistently for Hillary since before shinra and I were born exactly at the same time at perpendicular points on the globe.

Holmes

I received about 3 Hillary for Pennsylvania calls so far. Well I just received my first call from a volunteer for Bernie. She was nice but it was odd, she said "Will you be supporting Bernie tomorrow?" to which i replied "No I am going to be voting for Hillary, but i appreciate the call." Then she said oddly, "Oh, you're the only one today."

Haha wut?
Queen infiltrating the Bernie hotline

Benchmark has pretty much gotten their final Benchmarks done for the upcoming five:
Delaware: + 20 Clinton
Connecticut: + 10 Clinton (Believe not enough change, and PPP has tended to be the out liner poll underestimating Clinton)
Pennsylvania: + 14 Clinton
Maryland: +30ish Clinton
Rhode Island: Coin Flip slight advantage Clinton

Effect

Haha wut?

She might have been referring to you saying "but i appreciate the call.".

Haha wut?
Damn, she low-key called you lame af lol

Hey, there are supposed to be two town halls today.

so depending on how well my next few interviews go, i could be doing planning research for OSU or doing actual transportation planning field work in one of greater columbus's public agencies (namely COTA or MORPC) in a month or so

does this make me a neoliberal shill?

so depending on how well my next few interviews go, i could be doing planning research for OSU or doing actual transportation planning field work in one of greater columbus's public agencies (namely COTA or MORPC) in a month or so

does this make me a neoliberal shill?
That's awesome I rode exclusively on COTA for 5 years of my life.

One time I forgot my wallet in the seat and got off (bus route#18). I got a call 20 mins later from COTA saying my wallet is found and come to the bus stop an hour later. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom