• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, here is something recent from the same location about asking for a fraud investigation about the land purchase from when she was Univ Pres (from a GOP attorney though):

https://vtdigger.org/2016/01/11/ver...al-probe-into-jane-sanders-fraud-allegations/

Still, this is some serious opposition stuff you know the GOP must have been waiting to use in case Hillary fell. I mean, this is the first time I've read this.

I'm pretty sure the GOP has no opposition research staff. Buzzfeed writers have dug up more dirt on Trump than the GOP has.

Anecdotal of course

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol · 50s51 seconds ago Benchmark Politics Retweeted Kristen Welker White house correspondent/reporter for NBC reports that black areas of Philly are seeing strong turnout.

Alex Seitz-Wald @aseitzwald
Aggressive new Sanders $ email: Pic of Clinton w/Trump and claim her camp has "used language reserved for traitors."
Cg_byrvWgAAa_QT.jpg:large

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I mean, if Trump wins the nomination, their political lives are over so doing research on Trump seems important.

The problem there is hitting him on the stuff he's done wrong would require coming at him from the left and that'd do just as much damage to the person hitting as it would Trump. What the GOP needed was someone willing to throw away their ambition to take down Trump, someone willing to take one for the team, but no one stepped up so Trump ran rampant all over them.

I posited this a few weeks ago: In 2012, Republicans ran against comic book villain Obama. I expect them to do the same with Hillary.

It's going to be even worse because they've been creating this Clinton caricature since the early 90's.

What about what Hillary said about Night Trap in 1993? How can we trust her if Sega wants to release any more Sega CD games.
Sega CD was a great console. Too good for this sinful Earth.

I can't wait for tonight. Just got off work, but I have a theatre festival thingy from 4 to 6 so that'll keep me busy until the results are about to come in.

Harry Reid says Sanders has no path to the nomination

The Nevada Democrat said Sanders is a good person who "has run a campaign that I think we've all recognized has been unique and powerful, and I think Bernie should do what he wants to do."

But asked whether Sanders has a path to the nomination Reid did not equivocate. "No, I do not," he said.

"Bernie is going to do what he feels is appropriate and I have every confidence that Bernie, his No. 1 issue is not him, it's the country," Reid added.

Let's post some Ralston stuff

gcubed

They also said its strong in white burbs. Stop posting Ralston style shit.

White burbs of Philly are general well off, not a Bernie stronghold either.

I just voted in a white burb, Sanders is non existent except for the poll workers bitching about some dufus trying to record himself through the process and had his phone removed

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Trump: Americans will thank me when Lena Dunham flees to Canada

Fucking dagger. Trump is the new president

Really though, until there are non-white people and atheists in the Republican Party, racists and religious fanatics will be able to control the nomination process which will make sure that the Republicans can't appeal to non-white people and atheists.....

BTW I just want to rant about something.

The people that are crucifying Clinton for her Delaware holdings and saying things like "she takes advantage of tax loopholes so she won't close them," but support Sanders, are just unfuckingbelievable dense or hypocritical because Sanders does the SAME fucking thing. He and his wife use tax avoidance strategies.

Just arghhhhhhh.
Yeah but Clinton runs on closing tax loopholes, so she's a hypocrite, unlike Bernie who acknowledges the usefulness of said loopholes and has campaigned on protecting them for the benefit of business owners and entrepreneurs.

wait

Holmes

Not surprised turnout is high in PA because of the competitive Senate primary. Turnout is also probably high in Maryland.

Really though, until there are non-white people and atheists in the Republican Party, racists and religious fanatics will be able to control the nomination process which will make sure that the Republicans can't appeal to non-white people and atheists.....
I think the problem is so many republican voters are practically segregated from the rest of the world by living in rural areas. It's pretty easy to think of yourself as being in the majority (and a large one at that) when everyone you know voted for Romney.

My experience living in the cities which obv are heavy democratic is that you're still far more likely to come across people with differing views and experiences than you would be coming from a small town with a population in the hundreds where you know everyone.

Trump is up to 74c on PredictIt again. He fell as low as 38c after Wisconsin. There was a brief moment where he and Cruz were at price parity around 38. Cruz might have been a cent lower. Cruz is at 17 now.

I'm really regretting not maxing Trump again at 38. Could have made close to $800 on it. Shit just felt too risky with all the contested convention talk.

3phemeral

Question: With the question of Bernie's wobble on supporting a Hillary nomination and proclaiming how she'll have to win over voters herself, how much responsibility does he hold over the "Hillary is a liar" rhetoric that seems to be permeating his supporters? How does he reconcile this loop:

• Sanders Base: "Hillary is a liar"
  • Bernie: "She needs to adopt my platform to gain my supporters"
  • *Hillary adopts more of his platform*
  • Sanders Base: "Hillary is lying to gain votes"

Seems like it'd never be satisfied, really.

BTW I just want to rant about something.

The people that are crucifying Clinton for her Delaware holdings and saying things like "she takes advantage of tax loopholes so she won't close them," but support Sanders, are just unfuckingbelievable dense or hypocritical because Sanders does the SAME fucking thing. He and his wife use tax avoidance strategies.

Just arghhhhhhh.
That's interesting. Where did you read about this?

@danmericaCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Clinton’s top aides are confident they will win at least four of five states tonight, eyeing RI as Sanders’ best chance.

@danmericaCNN 1m1 minute ago
Clinton surrogates have been told not to call for Sanders to get out after tonight. And no one expects he will.

You don't say

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Question: With the question of Bernie's wobble on supporting a Hillary nomination and proclaiming how she'll have to win over voters herself, how much responsibility does he hold over the "Hillary is a liar" rhetoric that seems to be permeating his supporters? How does he reconcile this loop:

• Sanders Base: "Hillary is a liar"
  • Bernie: "She needs to adopt my platform to gain my supporters"
  • *Hillary adopts more of his platform
  • Sanders Base: "Hillary is lying to gain votes"

Seems like it'd never be satisfied, really.

That's interesting. Where did you read abou tthis?

I want to know what Sanders supporters want her to adopt. They are seriously close on Policy, which is why Sanders has resorted to attacking her personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom