• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT2| Well, maybe McMaster isn't a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a neat job though. Don't ruin it by rubbing somebody the wrong way!

Nah she just came into the restaurant I cook in in DC. My disdain for the administration is a known quantity in the back. The chef even had her server come back and tell me she wanted to meet me as a joke.

Oh, South Fulton is doing its runoff election for the council seat of that BLM organizer/DSA member I mentioned and there's a special election for Hill's state senate seat too.

Mark Bullock‏ @markb_wsfa 1 hour ago
Richard Spencer speaking at Auburn University: 'SEC football is sick. Black athletes not part of white identity. I would ban football.'

More comments like this and white supremacists won't even find refuge in the south.

Holmes

So somewhere between 46-49% of the vote. That's decent. It's a good base for the runoff, and Handel is probably the better candidate to face. She's the least popular, has the most baggage and everyone thinks of her as an opportunist. Ossoff voters must remain engaged.

Still think it goes to a runoff but there's a ton left in Fulton while DeKalb and (mostly) Cobb are done. Ossoff would need to get like 52-53% of the vote in Fulton to win which idk seems hard.

Holmes

Remember that Sean guy from RCP who was like "Ossoff could get blow 40% because he's losing .4% with every precinct". Stupid RCP.

Handel is not a political juggernaut. She has lost every major election that she has campaigned for. She is not well liked in Georgia by any stretch of the imagination. It's being lost in the OT thread but the point is this: Ossoff primary voters will be there in June. There's no guarantee that Gray/Moody/Hill voters will crossover to Handel.

Overall, if you told me that a 30 year old political newbie would win close to 50% of the votes in Newt Gingrich's former district, I'd tell you that you were insane...

Slacker

Will be interesting to see what they do with reports of O'Reilly possibly leaving

Ironically, Tomi whatshername would have been perfect. Some pretty and angry for the 70+ Fox News viewers to gawk and at nod in agreement with about the dagum world going to hell in a handbasket.

Nate Cohn‏Verified account @Nate_Cohn 3m3 minutes ago
I don't know if I noticed when this happened, but Ossoff at 48.7 percent in our estimate--which is a little higher than it has been/was

Nate Cohn‏Verified account @Nate_Cohn 2m2 minutes ago
Replying to @Nate_Cohn
That's getting in the range where it's worth checking in on the cumulative .8 percent going to non-Ossoff Democrats.

Dems getting real close to 50% total in this thing.

Ac30

My congressman is one of the Freedom Caucus losers lol, let me see if I can find the tweet

ah here we go https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/847559239149158401?lang=en

What a moron.

I'm starting to feel much better about Trump being elected. It's given the Democrats a shot in the arm, shattered the Republican caucuses and since the president himself is a total moron it reflects poorly on the Republicans as a whole, and on top of that he's actively promoting infighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom