• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY FUCK AT THAT HOLOGRAM

I actually spit out my coffee. I actually had to go change my shirt. And it was hot coffee, too. I'm pissed and excited and scared and Minority Report and Star Trek and Gene Roddenbery is going to come down off that cross and ascend to heaven to sit at the throne of God the Father until Judgement Day.

I was just at MSNBC election plaza. Too bad I'm too sick to stay there for the election. They have window washing platforms and everything!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm sticking with CNN for my main coverage, and turning into MSNBC every once awhile during commercial. CNN has Minority Report boards AND Star Wars holograms. MSNBC just has Star Trek holodecks.

Xdrive05

16llj7m.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Or, how about you all stop posting about CNN's holograms. 100 OMG's for a stupid piece of technology isn't exactly helping the situation.

More numbers, less whatever it is you guys are doing.

besada

Banned
This thread has become seriously ridiculous. No one's saying anything, which is fine, because there's so much noise in the signal that it's impossible to actually follow anything.

Maybe, guys, instead of posting everything that pops into your head, you could reel it back a little. Enthusiasm is great, but wild shrieking cacophony isn't very useful to anyone.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
People running to get a good seat for the Obama viewing party. I love it. :D

str8-h4x said:
+2 Obama, Lincoln Nebraska

Also, HOLY SHIT A FUCKING HOLOGRAM.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

Go Nebraska! My wife is from Omaha, we're really hoping that Obama wins Douglas County.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
me and my friend literally had to stop ourselves and ask other people in the cofee shop if we were actually looking at a hologram. We look like a bunch of crazies.:lol

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
I cant keep up with reading the posts. I read one page 3 more pop up. So I am giving up on it. That CNN hologram thing was kinda cool and cheesy at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom