• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
EVERYONE PLEASE. STOP PANICKING. DO THIS:

50311644.JPG

Holy fuck, MSNBC built a cybernetic replica of Tim Russert from his DNA and Fox News just teleported Sean Hannity to their election studio on the moon! This is the most awesome election ever.

Macam

Banned
Grizzlyjin said:
I'm sticking with CNN for my main coverage, and turning into MSNBC every once awhile during commercial. CNN has Minority Report boards AND Star Wars holograms. MSNBC just has Star Trek holodecks.

I would, except I can't stand CNN's hosts, especially Wolf Blitzer. MSNBC, thanks.

Socreges

Banned
ok i need to see this hologram shit...

is wolf blitzer being digitally projected right now? he's so robotic and emotionless, he must be a special effect, too

segarr

2nt2mf.jpg

Off topic as shit, but would someone just make this avatar sized for me? I need something to help me view the post I make, shit is moving too fast for this generic none-avatar shit...:D

numble

I've been at this polling location in Columbus Ohio observing since 5:45am--so tired.... still have to watch them close out and count ballots---4 minutes to close!

Nameless

VA is not looking good. How is Warner up so much, but Obama is still down by several points! Are those ads really working for McCain!?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Fuck you CNN, dont color the map in based on non called states, you almost gave me a heart attack.

Hootie

Gary Whitta said:
Holy fuck, MSNBC built a cybernetic replica of Tim Russert from his DNA and Fox News just teleported Sean Hannity to their election studio on the moon! This is the most awesome election ever.

A stealthy beginning to the end of the world as we know it.

OmniGamer

sp0rsk said:
Man, seriously, Chicken Littles need to GTFO.

Realism>Disappointment

I wasn't saying "OMG! OH NO!", i'm asked legitimately based on when certain DEM or REP leaning counties have reported in and thus the votes shift one way or the other. I want to see some of these battleground states lean towards OBAMA.

Chrono

Banned
This is taking too long, I'm going to sleep and wake up to the full results.

And then enjoy the youtube reaction clips. I want to see tears flow like water. Hopefully though there aren't any anti-Obama riots.

TDG

Banned
Virginia's tightening, the margin is actually encouraging considering which counties have been reported. Indiana's going more towards McCain, but we're still looking at results from mostly Republican counties.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
OmniGamer said:
Realism>Disappointment

I wasn't saying "OMG! OH NO!", i'm asked legitimately based on when certain DEM or REP leaning counties have reported in and thus the votes shift one way or the other. I want to see some of these battleground states lean towards OBAMA.

Elections take time. Is this your first time? Did you follow the primaries?

pakkit

Banned
Billen said:
Come on US, get Obama for president so us Europeans can start hugging you.
We prefer those European kisses, ;)

LOL at the people freaking out as if the results have been announced for VA and FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom