• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizman23

Banned
The CNN coverage is making the major networks look like a total embarrassment. Anyone watching ABC,NBC, CBS, or FOX needs to put on CNN.

Look, guys, I have seen VA elections for years. Obama is doing very, very well now. He is performing well in the precincts that have been reported, the traditionally red ones. He will win once the Northern VA, Norfolk, Richmond, etc. come in.

KHarvey16

2eg8sau.jpg

Sharp said:
I'm not worried because virtually none of the Democratic strongholds, which also happen to be the most populous areas of Virginia, have anywhere close to all their votes in (Fairfax is at like 2%). There's a reason that news organizations aren't calling it.
Ok, not worried then........yet... :p

guys, i know i shouldnt be, but if u guys are so happy for NC and FL with such a large lead, shouldnt you be worried about VA where McCain is leading by 110,000

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Spiezer said:
OBAMA SUCKS!!!! I HATE NIGGERS
...fuck you dude...fuck you

Eteric Rice

So these holograms, can you see them in the studio, or are they like a green screen where only the camera can see them?

Also, is this Cisco's holographic teleconference tech?

artredis1980 said:
guys, i know i shouldnt be, but if u guys are so happy for NC and FL with such a large lead, shouldnt you be worried about VA where McCain is leading by 110,000

Dude Calm down. There is no reason to masturbate to Florida yet or cry to Virginia. Calm the fuck down.

Shirokun

I can't wait for Hillaryis44 to implode at the end of the night. They're already flat out denying that Obama has any chance in PA. :lol

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
keanerie said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/mjsht4.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom