• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

besada

Banned
Tamanon said:
I knew this was going to be called by Daily Show.:lol Just expected it via Virginia, not Ohio.

I told my wife it would be over by 8:30 our time. Just about exactly right. I had no idea, though that Texas would be holding in the single digit difference.

Amir0x

Banned
it feels like the biggest weight ever lifted.

No McCain fear tactics, doing-anything-to-win shadiness. Country first, motherfucker.
No Sarah Palin, horror of horrors, champion of creationism, book burning and dinosaurs walking with mankind. Rape kits for sale!
No George W. Bush anymore, 8 years of reduced freedoms and destroyed credibility.
No more image-destruction of America. In the world, our image is on redemption path.
No more Karl Rove politicking, walking with chains barred holding back the mind of this country.
No more far right evils, boiling their division in a brew and bring the country down with it. FUCK you gay bashing zealots parading around on the cock of a false deity.

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

He is not Jesus. He is not the messiah, waters won't be parted and we won't have a perfect society. But it will be a more inclusive society, open arms and a new dawn for our future.

GOD BLESS OUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

cvxfreak

90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg

90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg

90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg

90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg

90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg
90wwnr.jpg

Bagels

You got Moxie, kid!
-Kees- said:
McCain's lead in Indiana down to 25,000. Still a shitload of votes to count in Indianapolis, Lake County, and Monroe County.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!

Let's do this Indiana!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
reilo said:
Todd: "To call this a narrow path is being generous!"

Dude, he said a liberal in the white house will increase spending and won't be a fiscal conservative. COME ON!
Do I look like Speculawyer to you?

RadarScope1 said:
I'm in Missouri. We'll go blue. Believe.

But it will be close - in the 50-49 range, if not closer.

Where in the great state of Missoura is you?

Nixon won Gov. I'm happy about that. I really hope the state goes blue as well. We've been ontop of it the last 4 years, lets keep it going.

mj1108

Amir0x said:

No McCain fear tactics, doing-anything-to-win shadiness. Country first, motherfucker.
No Sarah Palin, horror of horrors, champion of creationism, book burning and dinosaurs walking with mankind. Rape kits for sale!
No George W. Bush anymore, 8 years of reduced freedoms and destroyed credibility.
No more image-destruction of America. In the world, our image is on redemption path.
No more Karl Rove politicking, walking with chains barred holding back the mind of this country.
No more far right evils, boiling their division in a brew and bring the country down with it. FUCK you gay bashing zealots parading around on the cock of a false deity.

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

He is not Jesus. He is not the messiah, waters won't be parted and we won't have a perfect society. But it will be a more inclusive society, open arms and a new dawn for our future.

I SECOND THIS.

PROOP

FREAKING OUT MAN
OOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking Awesome.

America, vindicated.

pootle

MY AMERICAN FRIENDS, CONGRATULATIONS!

Those of you who gave your well earned money to the Obama campaign, WELL DONE!
Those of you who gave your time and effort to the Obama campaign, WELL DONE!

And those of you who gave your vote, WELL DONE!

As a foreigner it has been amazing to read your reactions to this evening.

I honestly won't forget it for a long time.

Fuck it. I'm not even American and I'm filling up.

HOPIUM. It's stronger than you think.

Cheers and enjoy the rest of the night!

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
I can safely watch TDS/Colbert when they start up without hanging on the edge.

Fucking history was made tonight. God damned history was made.

Monocle

Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

AMEN.

Dead Man

Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

Second time in 2 years I've felt that. First we got rid of John Howard here, now Obama wins!!!

Hootie

Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

Oh man those points make this victory all the more sweeter. NO MORE FUCKING BUSH!!

Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

I love you too man.

Its a damn good day to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom