• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4Lukins

viciouskillersquirrel said:
Oh, and you Sony fanboys supporting Obama, this is what it feels like to be a Nintendo fan!

I think the Sony fanboy Obama supporters still at least have hope for the future.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
rj4fia.gif

33eiex5.gif

2wqhm5e.gif

67odgm.gif

Don’t you see? Obama will bring about the end of the world. Just as the Mayans predicted. Well, they didn’t know about obama specifically, but they did predict the End in 2012 and it is safe to say tonight who will be the most powerful man in the world in 2012. And if the world is to end, it is also safe to say that the most powerful man will play a major role in that. So, really, the Mayans say this a long, long time ago.

keep the change on November 4, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Hotair meltdowns. :lol

segarr

GOD DAMNIT GAF WITH YOUR PERFECT, CELEBRATORY ASS SHAKING GIFS!

The thread is fast enough, you guys are causing me to waste time right-click-saving!

:D

WedgeX

Banned
Been checking facebook for friend meltdowns...

The one's I was hoping for seem to be avoiding it.

Otherwise its just "ugh" or "sad elephant."

So boring.

TDG

Banned
I'd like to extend a hearty :lol :lol :lol towards all those concern trolls who have been proven to have been dead wrong about this race. DEAD WRONG.

The only thing left is to see how much of a landslide this will be.

-Kees-

McCain's lead in Indiana down to 25,000. Still a shitload of votes to count in Indianapolis, Lake County, and Monroe County.

Falch

In the name of (virtually) all Europeans, I'd like to congratulate all Americans for voting for the right candidate.

+1 for the USA all around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom