• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Amir0x said:
it feels like the biggest weight ever lifted.

No McCain fear tactics, doing-anything-to-win shadiness. Country first, motherfucker.
No Sarah Palin, horror of horrors, champion of creationism, book burning and dinosaurs walking with mankind. Rape kits for sale!
No George W. Bush anymore, 8 years of reduced freedoms and destroyed credibility.
No more image-destruction of America. In the world, our image is on redemption path.
No more Karl Rove politicking, walking with chains barred holding back the mind of this country.
No more far right evils, boiling their division in a brew and bring the country down with it. FUCK you gay bashing zealots parading around on the cock of a false deity.

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

He is not Jesus. He is not the messiah, waters won't be parted and we won't have a perfect society. But it will be a more inclusive society, open arms and a new dawn for our future.

GOD BLESS OUR FUCKING COUNTRY.
so goooooood

snesfreak

Banned
Sarasota county (FL) 50-49 Obama
C'Mon Sarasota, keep this up. (I used to live there)

Fuck you Bradenton (Manatee county) 53-46 McCain...

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
colbert251d02.gif

drummerboy1d9f3b.gif

hellsyeahd2ad4.gif

kittydance0bx3wb96b3f.gif

supocelotef8cf.gif

Can't win Penn. without winning the Primary:
walrusjaimemythbuste68967.jpg

stephencolbertwinkpp387bf.gif

omg4ao08cde.jpg

drummerboy1d9f3b.gif

Jenga

Banned
Amir0x said:

No McCain fear tactics, doing-anything-to-win shadiness. Country first, motherfucker.
No Sarah Palin, horror of horrors, champion of creationism, book burning and dinosaurs walking with mankind. Rape kits for sale!
No George W. Bush anymore, 8 years of reduced freedoms and destroyed credibility.
No more image-destruction of America. In the world, our image is on redemption path.
No more Karl Rove politicking, walking with chains barred holding back the mind of this country.
No more far right evils, boiling their division in a brew and bring the country down with it. FUCK you gay bashing zealots parading around on the cock of a false deity.

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

He is not Jesus. He is not the messiah, waters won't be parted and we won't have a perfect society. But it will be a more inclusive society, open arms and a new dawn for our future.

*INSERT PIC OF EAGLE WITH SINGLE TEAR*

Dartastic

Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

This. Go us. :D

6zxyqf.gif

Obama 274,000 in popular vote.:D :D
Ohio and Pa -dems
Missouri, SD, and Colorado still too close to call.

It's already a blowout for OBAMA!!! Just waiting to see how much.
Gonna smoke a bowl in a few hours. :D

LOL- Dole giving loser speech on CNN now.

B.K.

Now, black people can stop crying about racism. A black man's going to be President now. Of course, a lot of them are still really racist toward white people.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

Damn when you lay it out like that you can tell things are going to change big time. It is going to be awesome.

I probably won't be in the country very much, but I am very happy to see the U.S. finally move in a direction that I agree with.

Slavik81

segarr said:
http://i33.tinypic.com/2m335f5.jpg

NOT GOD DAMN AMERICA,
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT NEO-CON DOGS, LOVE IT OR FUCKING LEAVE IT!
The neo-con movement was about everything that Bush and Palin are not. Regan, Mulroney and Thatcher... Even if Regan and Mulroney had troubles sticking to their own promises.

Plenty of neocons decided to vote democrat. The republican party abandoned them.

sangreal

Fox has unanimously decided that Obama is actually NOT a radical far-left liberal :lol

(Trying to justify the center-right nation BS)

I just got home, aced my speech about ACORN : ) and I'm loving the info!!
I know he gets florida but I'm in Coloradoa nd all I hear now is FLORIDA AND COLORADO AND HE WINS!!!
What winning state will be calledc before us here in CO>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU ALL AND I LOVE MY COUNTRY ALL OVER AGAIN

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
GAF!!!!!!!!!

California in an hour bitches!!!!!
(also Oregon, washington)

Then we party!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!
OBAMA!!!

~Kinggi~

Banned
Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

i love you

TylerD

John King with his magic map is a megadouche. I voted for nobody in my state of Oklahoma but I did vote. Only Obama and McCain were on the ballot.

However, you must humor me gaf with photoshops of John King playing with the map.

Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

20miz4.jpg

:D

WedgeX

Banned
Amir0x said:

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA

Like I said much earlier this week, if Obama gets elected than our country's society will shift. Regardless of how big or small that shift is, we will be better off for it.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
lowrider007 said:
This is scary fucking shit, COME ON OBAMA, WTF is happening with Indiana ?
Have some Hopium...

Breathe....Breathe....

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
So why is it "too close to call in VA" but not in NM? I really don't get how they figure these things.

edit- nm, less than 1000 votes down in VA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom