• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
77.gif
:D

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
You hear that?

A crowd that DIDN'T boo when McCain was called - a crowd that WASN'T a bunch of dicks.

Good stuff.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
bishoptl said:
Look at this guy. Look at this family.

I just wish Obama's grandmother could have held on to see this.

I don't usually get all sentimental, but you know she has a better seat. She's here.

Meliorism

bishoptl said:
Wow, a Democrat crowd clapping at the mention of John McCain's name. This is what class looks like. Take notes.

It wasn't unanimous for sure. There were claps, yes, but it wasn't what you make of it.

NewLib

Banned
You know not to excuse McCain's crowd as what they did was inexcusable, but it is much easier to be classy when your side won.

Would it be fair to call Obama the JFK of this generation? When's the last time there was a respectable President that enamored the masses to this degree?

Cipherr

Nihilism said:
It wasn't unanimous for sure. There were claps, yes, but it wasn't what you make of it.

Even had their not been any claps and it was simply silent, that would still be >>>> Booing. But in all honesty, I cant say with any faith at all had the situation been reversed that the boos wouldnt have come from Obamas crowd.

Its no secret that people can be idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom