• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

MThanded said:
epiccombobreaker.jpg

epiccombobreaker.jpg

needs to be quoted every page...

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
I am utterly speechless right now. Chills. Chills.

We may have a guy who'll be up there with FDR and JFK insofar as memorable historical speeches and lines in modern times. Just that alone is such an utter turnaround.

guess

speculawyer said:
It is a lot easier to be gracious when you win.

But I do agree with you.

Just look back at the conventions. No winners yet. Same thing happened then with respect to who booed and who didn't.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Obama: "I may not have won your vote tonight, but I hear your voices. I need your help. I will be your president, too."

This motherfucker! WOW

Jesus, this is beautiful. He could have used this just to reassure people of who he was and that would he do good things, etc. But instead he's using it to inspire the spirit of cooperation and responsibility he's been about the whole time, to let everyone know that the hard work has really just begun and we still need to stick together.

This is what this man is about.

Askani

What the fuck Missouri! I want to see how my county voted and you're one of the last three dragging ass getting your numbers in.

8 years of a bumbling idiot and now captain charisma flies in and erases that legacy. Rest of the World likes what you're selling, America.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
DoctorWho said:
You're the fool!! She is the hologram!:D

Well i assumed she would actually come this time. I know she's been filming her shows as a hologram for the last four years.

Tamanon

Banned
Sol.. said:
I see two teleprompters or are those something else.

Those are teleprompters, he usually has them for big speeches, it's why he looks from left to right almost rhythmically.

Still epic presentation.

Brannon

MrPing1000 said:
8 years of a bumbling idiot and now captain charisma flies in and erases that legacy. Rest of the World likes what you're selling, America.

Well we are good at selling things.

AND FUCK BACHMANN :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom