• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Jamesfrom818 said:
Are some of you guys actually crying or is it just more GAF sensationalism?

Anyone not touched and moved by that speech is the one at fault here.

Teknoman

BrokenFiction said:
What is this madness? Intelligent and inspiring speech from a leader? Is this bizarro Earth?

There was a guy on CNN who looked like a White Al Sharpton.

The Dimensions are merging.

LOL at the whitehouse gates. They are going to bum rush the place.

We are minutes away from NC being called for Obama...only 2% of precincts left and Obama's ahead. Indiana's going to be the same way. We all remember what happened to Missouri when Obama was down by a little against Clinton during the primary, so watch that one. And Montana? Well, Obama's up there too.

Ezduo said:
2hem0ya.jpg
:D

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think we might just have witnessed one of the most profound and pivotal speeches in American History one that will transcend the ages and be quoted by the future generation.

This is like a Hollywood movie ending where the good guys win at the end. On CNN...its...showing New York, LA, Chicago....people cheering, crying, hugging....this is amazing.

I'd love to see Prop 8 fail.

I'd love to see Bachmann suck dirt.

I'd love to see Franken beat Coleman.

But at the end of the day, Obama won. And that matters more.

Oprah gonna cry and Biden is a pimp.

Juice

Jamesfrom818 said:
Are some of you guys actually crying or is it just more GAF sensationalism?

Liberal GAF media.

really though, great speech. I don't think we could have had more hoover --> FDR comparisons if we tried when it comes to the temperament of these two presidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom