• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of Tears/Lapel Pins (ScratchingHisCheek-Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Banned
quadriplegicjon said:
:lol what do you think about hillary lying about NAFTA.. what about lying about Bosnia?

step 1:

how about even commenting?

really though. my mistake was responding in the first place.. i should just ignore these comments that are based on willful ignorance.
I'm a republican.....So why should i give a shit about two shitty liberals?

Step 1:

Clearly you assumed that i'm a hillary supporter because i picked on little old obama.... didn't you? Interesting.

Step 2:

Why confessing to flaws of one candidate means that they magically can't talk shit, that sort of baggage comes with the detail don't you think?

APF

quadriplegicjon said:
:lol what do you think about hillary lying about NAFTA.. what about lying about Bosnia?

step 1:

how about even commenting?
I already commented, the last time you whined that I didn't comment on the Bosnia flap. What do you want me to comment on, re: NAFTA and Clinton?

Edit: Oh, duh for some reason the short name and the issues made me think this was a response to me!

belvedere

Junior Butler
ari said:

Step 1:

Clearly you assumed that i'm a hillary supporter because i picked on little old obama.... didn't you? Interesting.

Being a Republican, you should be more than aware of the only old candidate.

:D

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
ari said:

Step 1:

no. i knew you were a republican. i guess i wasnt clear, but my question went out to the masses. since.. we were talking about hillary versus obama.. no? interesting, though.. that you responded to my comment lamenting about what hillary supporters have been doing lately.. its also quite interesting that you feel the need to belittle me.. dont you think?

PoliceCop

Banned
ari said:
Step 1:

You're a republican. You really don't matter in this election, so it's natural for people to assume that the only reason you're raising your voice is because you support Hillary.

ari

Banned
quadriplegicjon said:
no. i knew you were a republican. i guess i wasnt clear, but my question went out to the masses. since.. we were talking about hillary versus obama.. no? interesting, though.. that you responded to my comment lamenting about what hillary supporters have been doing lately.. its also quite interesting that you feel the need to belittle me.. dont you think?
I thought you was directly questioning me. My bad, I'm hardly belittling you, atleast what i'm not aware of. I apologize if you felt that i was or coming on to aggressively.

Sorry guy.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
PoliceCop said:
You're a republican. You really don't matter in this election, so it's natural for people to assume that the only reason you're raising your voice is because you support Hillary.

Operation Chaos! :lol That's the corniest thing I've ever heard.

PoliceCop

Banned
mashoutposse said:
Operation Chaos! :lol That's the corniest thing I've ever heard.

Personal question. Do you prefer sticking your head in sand or screaming really loudly when you're attempting to drown out the voice of reason?

ari

Banned
PoliceCop said:
hahaha, no.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
PoliceCop said:
Personal question. Do you prefer sticking your hand in sand or screaming really loudly when you're attempting to drown out the voice of reason?

???

I guess you haven't heard of "Operation Chaos." Rush Limbaugh is encouraging his conservative/Republican fanbase to help prolong the Democratic primary by voting for Hillary; he started calling the whole thing "Operation Chaos" when it became clear (to him) that it was working (he credits himself for causing Obama to lose the Texas primary). It's corny and childish. And yes, I softly accused 'ari' of being a part of it.

Now, reread my post. I am agreeing with you.

PoliceCop

Banned
ari said:
hahaha, no.

When I was in high school, the administration brought in this upstart group of singer/actors who put on a show about the dangers of drug abuse. They had this one really catchy song that was just the words "Denial, denial, you've got to love denial," repeated over and over again with mounting intensity. You just reminded me of that song and now it's going to be in my head all day.

And mashoutposse, my bad dude, i'm on drugs.

Sorry if posted already:

Pa.'s Casey endorses Obama
March 28: Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama picks up a key endorsement from Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey. MSNBC's Norah O'Donnell reports.
MSNBC

NEW YORK - Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey endorsed Democrat Barack Obama on Friday, a move that could help the presidential candidate make inroads with white working-class voters dubbed "Casey Democrats" in the Keystone State.

ari

Banned
PoliceCop said:
When I was in high school, the administration brought in this upstart group of singer/actors who put on a show about the dangers of drug abuse. They had this one really catchy song that was just the words "Denial, denial, you've got to love denial," repeated over and over again with mounting intensity. You just reminded me of that song and now it's going to be in my head all day.

And mashoutposse, my bad dude, i'm on drugs.
I'm not even gonna argue this silly notion that you think that me or most republicans/conservatives is in denial about are chances in november. It DID/USED to looked that way. But please, be my guess if you want to keep sleeping on that rug until it gets yanked from under you.

PoliceCop

Banned
ari said:
I'm not even gonna argue this silly notion that you think that me or most republicans/conservatives is in denial about are chances in november. It DID/USED to looked that way. But please, be my guess if you want to keep sleeping on that rug until it gets yanked from under you.

Wanna bet 50 dollars?

mashoutposse

Ante Up
ari said:

Honestly, it's much more likely that the rug of early 2008 McCain goodwill, a rug that has yet to be built upon any kind of scrutiny, will disappear with you still on it.

Tamanon

Banned
McCain's going to have to go more conservative once the debates start anyways. That's going to be a tricky field for him to navigate.

thefro

Business is really starting to pick up here in Indiana... Obama has 11 or 12 offices opening tomorrow (plus one right across the river in Louisville) and the ads start up today!

belvedere

Junior Butler
Deus Ex Machina said:
Isn't that next week? Wednesday.

I think you're right, actually.

I tried looking (very quickly) on the Hardball site, but was unable to figure out what time/date he's supposed to be on.

Edit:You're right.

http://hardblogger.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/03/27/828384.aspx

NEW YORK – March 27, 2008 – "Hardball with Chris Matthews" kicks off its 2008 college circuit as the "Hardball College Tour" hosts Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama live at West Chester University of Pennsylvania, Wednesday, April 2, 5-6 p.m. ET, and will re-air at 7 p.m. ET and 11 p.m. ET.

XxenobladerxX said:
CNN is saying Obama is to liberal? Who the fuck honestly cares about this?

Seriously, anything they can dig up to keep Obama's name in the news seems to sensationalize things enough to get people watching. I'm sure at some point they'll have someone dig through his trash to see if he recycles in order to paint him as an imminent threat to the environment.

McCain's free ride continues and Lou Dobbs smiles.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It's funny, when I heard about her saying that Bosnia lie, even before the news cycle called her out on it, I posted in this thread telling everyone that she was lying.

I CALLED IT BITCHES!

Just glad that the news media picked up on it.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
reilo said:
It's funny, when I heard about her saying that Bosnia lie, even before the news cycle called her out on it, I posted in this thread telling everyone that she was lying.

I CALLED IT BITCHES!

Just glad that the news media picked up on it.

The sad thing is without the internet, the MSM wouldn't have picked it up.

Tamanon

Banned
Now to start formulating my "Hillary Clinton lies, does not care about children, accepts money from sexual predators!" Press release.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Obama is a muslim
Obama supports terrorists
Obama is a Manchurian candidate
Obama hates white people
Obama's wife hates the US
Obama is not a teacher
Obama takes money from oil barons

What the fuck is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.