• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of First Debate Election 2008 - GAF doesn't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shins

Banned
Smitty3000 said:
I love how you guys are all "STFU old man" about McCain but if someone dared to trash your beloved piece o' crap Obama you'd be up in arms like someone just raped your family and pillaged your home, pathetic.
being a little hypocritical there aren't you?

Dirtbag

Obama is a much better speaker than he is debater.
The opposite is true for McCain. I'm actually really surprised at Obama's stuttering.

It seems uncharacteristic for him.

traveler

Not Wario
Smitty3000 said:
I love how you guys are all "STFU old man" about McCain but if someone dared to trash your beloved piece o' crap Obama you'd be up in arms like someone just raped your family and pillaged your home, pathetic.

No need to go all out with the vehemence, but there is a bizarre double standard going on in this thread and this is coming from someone planning on voting for Obama.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"No, what had a calamitous effect on the region was going into Iraq in the first place."

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Smitty3000 said:

:lol :lol :lol

VPhys

heliosRAzi said:
POW is coming up

pow.gif

Smitty3000 said:
Everybody just laughed at Obama's bracelet story...

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Dirtbag 504 said:
The opposite is true for McCain. I'm actually really surprised at Obama's stuttering.
I'm actually really surprised you are listening to all the bullshit McCain is spewing.

Lies = great debating in your land it would seem.

-Kees-

The problem with this shit is that you can say "VICOTRY NOT DEFEAT, GENERALS ON THE GROUND" and it stops any discussion right there because that's what people want to hear.

Door2Dawn

Banned
Can we please shut the fuck up about this stuttering bullshit? It's completly natural for people,AND potential presidential candidates.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
McCain: "Well, do you have THIS BRACELET?!"
Obama: "Aww no! I haven't gotten that one yet. What you want for it?"

BRACELETS GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

Dirtbag 504 said:

It seems uncharacteristic for him.
He did it all through the primary debates. So I don't understand how you can be surprised by it.

Dirtbag

Zeliard said:
They should have centered this debate on the economy. That's what people care about right now.

I'm sure we are going to get economy questions in every debate, and one that will focus in on economy closer to voting time.

Shiggie

Smitty3000 said:
:lol . is it getting to you? GAF we need more hopium!

Troidal

Yeah I dont like how McCain isnt even looking at Obama, at all.

There are too many 'buzz' words and phrases they use...this debate doesn't sound as intelligent :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom