• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of First Debate Election 2008 - GAF doesn't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiggs said:
Okay, McCain is owning Obama during this segment. Let's be honest here. And don't jump on me, just think of Joe Nascar out there.

Yeah, Second Holocaust and tearjerking stories, always win....

Except for the sttutering and some other minor things, Obama is clearly winning, at least from the mind of an European..., I don't know about you guys.... :lol

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
RagnarokX said:
2i9la3a.gif
:lol

RagnarokX
Awesome Member

Wraith said:
Obama is holding his own, which is much better than I expected. I was afraid McCain was going to crush him. Still, McCain seems to be doing slightly better.

After the numerous hillary clinton debates? really? crushed?

HolyStar

Banned
Relaxed Muscle said:
Yeah, Second Holocaust and tearjerking stories, always win....

Except for the sttutering and some other minor things, Obama is clearly winning, at least from the mind of an European..., I don't know about you guys.... :lol

So it doesn't matter ...:lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"This is one of your own advisers."

"It doesn't mean we sit down with them for tea."

Judderman

drawer by drawer
shaft said:
Why is Mcain talking like he's talking to children, are american people really that stupid? I would feel offended, hell i FEEL offended and im from yurop.

I feel like shit for saying this but yeah, there are alot of dumb people in this country =/

Gorbachev? Nixon in China?

The overwhelming thing that jumps out is how much McCain is sticking with the foreign policy of the 20th century when we are dealing with a very different world in the 21st century. McCain is out of touch, even in his "strong suit" of foriegn policy.

marmaraS

i'm not a voter of this election, but McCain not looking at Obama is very dis-respectful, Obama has given him common courtesy at least.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
NORTH KOREA SMACKDOWN.

Namedrop Bill Clinton and I will start fapping NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom