• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of First Debate Election 2008 - GAF doesn't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kees-

Oh goody McCain saber rattling on Russia!

Hey McCain Randy Scheunemann is one of your FP advisors and a lobbyist for Georgia. No conflict of interest there!

besada

Banned
Chiggs said:
Uh, yes. McCain slammed Obama pretty badly with that mocking comment about Iran. It made Obama look naive.

It made him look naive to uneducated people who think McCain knows what he's talking about, sure.

traveler said:
So much vitriol in this thread. Every other word is "Fuck" "Shit" "Damn" Pissy" or some variant of. :lol

And I just realized how useless debates are for actual information. Presentation is more important than position, punctual and semi-relevant answers are better than more indepth, but time consuming answers, head to head conflict is expected and, perhaps, even encouraged, etc. Why do I even watch these?

There needs to be a fact checking panel that displays on screen when someone is lying.

GreekWolf said:
Well, regardless, you can be guaranteed that little exchange will be the most played soundbite over the weekend.

unless, of course, mccain is wrong on the kissinger thing, which it appears he is.

bounchfx

mccain angry
mccain SMASH
hulk_mccain.jpg

/quick n dirty

HolyStar

Banned
Dolphin said:
You're watching the same thing, Holystar's the resident fundamentalist Christian.

:lol :lol :lol oh NOESSS!!!! Nice fucking argument :lol :lol

Also your full of shit please respond from taliking mr. angry "athiest"

Wraith

Obama is really failing to get dirty here. How many times has he been called naive or ignorant tonight? Grow some balls, FFS. Call him a relic, attack his memory, do something to combat the impression that you are a pansy.

Hmmm, Obama isn't being aggressive enough. McCain is taking every opportunity to imply that Obaba is naive, that Obama "doesn't understand", and so forth, while Obama is always acknowledging that McCain is "absolutely right".

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
sp0rsk said:
If GAF says McCain is winning, it means he is not winning.
Pretty much. GAF is only right after the fact. But even then, half of GAF is still wrong after the fact.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
laserbeam said:
McCain has been doing reasonably well tonight. I think alot of people underestimated him
I agree, but Obama is performing above my expectations as well.

Zeliard

Chiggs said:
Uh, yes. McCain slammed Obama pretty badly with that mocking comment about Iran. It made Obama look naive.

I dunno. Bush alienated the rest of the world for 8 years and refused to engage in dialogue. It didn't do us any good.

Troidal

Souldriver said:
The thing is, almost everybody is voting for Obama in this thread. So what you're saying is, that we're very levelheaded. :p

I'm pro Obama, and McCain is scoring some serious points in this debate.

Same here. I'm looking at this without bias. McCain throws a lot of good points on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom