• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of First Debate Election 2008 - GAF doesn't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME TIME!

billaw5.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
Cloudy said:
When was the last time McCain had a tough interview? Obama did O'Reilly and he's been taking press questions pretty frequently. Let's hope McLame has his talking points crossed-up...

Daily Show I think. Oh yah, and the View, can't believe I forgot that one already.:lol

mj1108

Cloudy said:
When was the last time McCain had a tough interview? Obama did O'Reilly and he's been taking press questions pretty frequently. Let's hope McLame has his talking points crossed-up...

The View.

Seriously.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Tyrone Slothrop said:
to his credit, he's been running hte sunday talk show gamut fairly frequently. i don't expect any epic fail for him tonight. plus you have to factor in that he's been rehearsing.

I think McCain will be fine. Him and Romney were 1000x nastier in debates than Hillary and Obama. The Republican Debates all around were a bloodbath, Huckabee was the only one that never got really dirty. So I think McCain can handle himself in a tough debate.

Oh, and I don't know why people are so crazy about how supposedly hot Palin is. Michelle Obama is so much hotter, and she dresses better.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I need Bams to bring it tonight. America loves talking points and that's all McCain's got.

Keep it short, keep it sharp.

mj1108

CNN feed without CNN's bullshit player:

mms://a238.l3760650520.c37606.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/238/37606/v0001/reflector:50520

Throw that into Windows Media Player and enjoy.

TDG

Banned
Tobor said:
This thread is going to start moving at light speed. See you on the other side.
This is going to be one of those deals where you post, and by the time the page loads, five more people have posted.

God, I can't imagine what's going to happen on election night.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
CharlieDigital said:
Is PBS going to have this on TV? I'm not seeing it in my guide here.
I see it there in the 9 slot on mine (Comcast Phily)

Trakdown

538 said:
http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/09/debate-goals.html

Nate's take on what needs to happen. Not bad.

Oh, and somebody make sure they have the chillthefuckoutIgotthis.jpg at the ready, just in case.

TDG said:
This is going to be one of those deals where you post, and by the time the page loads, five more people have posted.

God, I can't imagine what's going to happen on election night.

We need to shut down the Gaming Section confirmed.:lol

mj1108 said:

mms://a238.l3760650520.c37606.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/238/37606/v0001/reflector:50520

how do you throw it into wmp?

edit: wow nvm i got it

Zeliard

mj1108 said:

Looks like it's behind by a few seconds.

GhaleonEB said:
Plugging the kids into a movie so we can watch this. I fucking hate watching McCain talk, it's going to be painful.
Make sure you don't fall asleep while watching this, Ghal. I know you're old and frail; try to stay awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom