• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hym

Banned
Why wouldn't have anyone had a look at the code if this was suspected?

You aren't allowed to, the source code isn't published to the public or the clients purchasing voting machines, of course it has leaked occasionally and each time universities discover a laundry list of vulnerabilities to tamper with the system, they then get accused of stealing trade secrets despite that it's the companies themselves are responsible for leaking the code through negligence.

I think in 2007, Diebold got fined for making claims that the system was fixed when it wasn't, $4 million. peanuts

Bowdz

What are everyone's thoughts on the Arizona senate race?

Apparently both campaigns have internal polls with their candidate leading by 4 points. I was very impressed with Carmona's background and it really does stand in stark contrast to Flake.

apana

It was a public screening of a Matlock marathon actually

Genius, now Romney will win in a landslide.

4bf9c0ff-3400-498e-ab11-4724dc577085.Medium.jpg

All I know is every black person I have ever spoken to in the south believe the republicans freed the slaves and that democrats are racist towards them and keep them "on the plantation with entitlements."

]
I refuse to believe that. Look at dc.

Mississippi should be in play even with a 20 percent approval rating among whites

Has Erin Burnett turned heel or something? She's trying to assert that Obama's tax plan doesn't work because not spending money on wars doesn't count as savings.

Watching the 3rd party debate.
So far -

Rocky Anderson - damn impressive, I wish someone like that could run for president for real.
Jill Stein - doing fine, I agree quite a lot with her, but I already knew that.
Gary Johnson - I don't agree with him on many things, but he's having a very good debate, he's like a non-hypocrite intellectually honest Ron Paul. I wish liberalness would flock to someone like him.
Virgil Goode - cartoon villain.

Replay of this anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom