• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay tuned!

@ppppolls: We're just getting started with tonight's releases- national tracker, NC, Florida, Colorado, Nevada coming over the next 3 or 4 hrs as well

Anyone have that pic of Romney looking kind of pouty? I'm gonna need the shit out of it.

romney18-final.jpg

mitt-romney.jpg

markatisu

Can't wait to hear Chuck Todd tomorrow talk about a possible 2000 scenario as well as Romney taking OH, IA and possibly PA to keep this faux narrative going into Tuesday despite every piece of overwhelming evidence to the contrary

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
I love PPP's sense of humor. It could open them up to charges of harboring sentiments that aren't entirely objective, but I like the way they have fun at the expense of the crazy fringe.

Godslay

Banned
Washington Journal is must-see TV. The callers who call from the Republican and Independent lines are incredible.

Thankfully, there are archives of the episodes!

For example, I'll provide a link to the morning after SCOTUS upheld Obamacare. It's delicious stuff, and will be delectable on November 7th.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Program0629

Yes this is wonderful. I listen to this at work as they have a radio station on TuneIn. The crazy gets extra thick at times. So good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
God I hate the faces Mitt Romney makes. He does this eye roll thing where he flips his head to the side while making speeches that drives me crazy. He tends to do it every time he says "12 million new jobs."

SmokeMaxX

obama down to 63% on intrade. may be the last chance to make some real easy money.

I want to slap a baby. I bought a ton of shares at $6.85 and $6.66 because I was convinced that everyone who had money on the election had already bought all their shares (and also since Obama's win likelihood ratio has skyrocketed). Ugh!

Crisco

Banned
I expect his concession to come early, and to reference how his "movement" was supported by "half" the nation, as the popular vote will be pretty close.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I've heard Maddow call it left leaning before (where does Nate have its house effect at?) , but the Rasmussen comment is lol-worthy.

20fivethirtyeight-poll-graf-custom1.png

Basically, I take PPP with a grain of salt because as far as I can tell its just liberal Rasmussen. PPP, like Rasmussen is an automated polling service that can't dial cell phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom