• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drek

Well, the cost to grow of nearly every plant is low. Pot takes more care than most if you look at grower set up. One, I doubt how much people will go to a company like Mbro when they can already get it at a good price, even if it comes out lower. Two, are we talking good or bad weed? I don't see Mbro growing and packing dank (honestly how well will it work when it's all sticky?).

1. it's Phillip Morris, Marlboro is just a brand.

2. The tobacco they grow now has more nicotine in it than any tobacco ever grown on this planet. They know what gets people hooked and their botanists are far better than 99.9% of the home growers. The THC content would be a top priority.

3. The pricing now on weed is heavily dependent on it being an illicit item. Once legal major corporations will be able to destroy the current pricing model, grossly undercut all small time competition, and likely provide an easier supply stream via their current tobacco distribution channels.

4. auto rollers work just fine on the stickiest of icky sticky. Those are the cheapo home use ones. Industrial packers would have zero problems.

Morris certainly knew Clinton was fucking around before Monica, and felt it wasn't fair that he was thrown off the bus to defend someone just as guilty. Of course cheating with an intern isn't the same as fucking a call girl.

That being said, I don't think Morris is insane. His job isn't to predict elections, it's to tell conservatives what they want to hear. That was the case when he first started spreading FUD about Hillary, and it's the case now that he's telling conservatives Obama has no chance to win.

Example: last week Morris said Obama's numbers were increasing due to Sandy, and might be coming back. Yesterday he released a video claiming Obama blew his opportunity and would certainly lose. It was obvious he received a lot of angry responses from conservatives and thus had to retcon his previous statement. That's why if Obama wins, Morris' will remain on Fox and play a prominent role predicting 2014/2016

pigeon

Banned
1. it's Phillip Morris, Marlboro is just a brand.

2. The tobacco they grow now has more nicotine in it than any tobacco ever grown on this planet. They know what gets people hooked and their botanists are far better than 99.9% of the home growers. The THC content would be a top priority.

3. The pricing now on weed is heavily dependent on it being an illicit item. Once legal major corporations will be able to destroy the current pricing model, grossly undercut all small time competition, and likely provide an easier supply stream via their current tobacco distribution channels.

4. auto rollers work just fine on the stickiest of icky sticky. Those are the cheapo home use ones. Industrial packers would have zero problems.

Honestly, aside from the whole corporations are inhuman monsters thing, I'd be happy to see Philip Morris selling marijuana cigarettes. Nothing would make national legalization more likely.

HylianTom

Banned
Gary Johnson: Obama will win

Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson said Monday he thinks President Barack Obama will defeat Mitt Romney to win a second term.

“I think Obama’s going to win, that’s what I think,” Johnson told POLITICO in an interview. “[My vote is] really spread out, meaning I don’t think there’s any state that I’m going to do better than another.”

Johnson, who’s on the ballot in 48 states and the District of Columbia, hovers in single digits in the polls. The former two-term New Mexico governor declined to single out any state where he expected to do particularly well but said he had no regrets about how he ran his campaign.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/charlie-mahtesian/

He and Virgil Goode are one reason why I put Virginia into Obama's column for my prediction map..

Piecake

Honestly, aside from the whole corporations are inhuman monsters thing, I'd be happy to see Philip Morris selling marijuana cigarettes. Nothing would make national legalization more likely.

and cartels less dangerous. If youre in a state that has it legal and you didnt grow it yourself, youre a piece of shit if you buy it from a dealer

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If Obama wins Virginia, I don't see a spread of more than 2 points if any. 8 is ridic

RDreamer

#RomneyDeathRally

It has begun. #romneydeathrally

Ryan scampers, chittering "Ayn Rand fhtagn!" Romney's eyes are black voids. When I look into them, I can see forever. #romneydeathrally.

McCain's withered husk frays like ancient paper. Beneath his colorless skin is glimmering scales, hungry eyes. #RomneyDeathRally

I saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, upon his heads the name of Obamacare #RomneyDeathRally

Santorum reveals that his one true son was actually a goat, buried clandestinely in a disused Etruscan cemetery. #RomneyDeathRally

Romney has begun some trilling ululation, Ryan has begun to smile but it's too wide, and the stars have begun to go out... #RomneyDeathRally

Nate Silver has been captured by the #romneydeathrally. They tear the numbers from his mind so that he cannot change this dark future.

The chant is reaching fever pitch. Mouths shriek, throats split. 'Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Romney R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!' #RomneyDeathRally

As our howls become more inhuman, and our throats bleed, we wonder if we ever knew what it was like to not scream. #RomneyDeathRally

Ryan is reassuring the bound, sobbing women that it's just another means of conception. Akin's tentacles writhe anxiously. #RomneyDeathRally

Karl Rove opens one of his six mouths and sings the song that ends Obama's America. #RomneyDeathRally

Romney hollow eyes have settled upon me. Goodbye #romneydeathrally, I go now to join the void in the Beast.

I notice a sting on my arm. When I look down, a locust with Ayn Rand's face gorges messily on my flesh. I understand now. #RomneyDeathRally