• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
RCP Ohio average is now +3.0% O. Only one poll showing a tie

herm I wonder who that might be

The thing about Ohio is that the poll margins are very slim, but none of them show Romney ahead.

RDreamer

Well at best, Romney will win the popular vote by the poll. That is not going to be enough.

What's funny is in the same thread one points to Nate Silver saying if Romney even won the popular vote by a point he'd also win the electoral college.

It's kind of funny seeing them cite Silver for something...

There is no way Obama loses CO if this is right..

I wish that meant I could just get high, but I still have drug tests for work and I doubt they will even change that.

Interestingly enough, when they passed this before in Denver, they just trumped it with state law. now that it will be a state law some politicians and saying they will just bow to the Federal law and it won't change again.

RDreamer

Also, heh:

If that latest Rasmussen Party ID affiliation is correct, this is going to be a MASSIVE BLOWOUT!!

Republicans UP 3% - DUmmies DOWN almost 2% from the 2010 elections

And we ALL KNOW what happened then! This has GOT to be a 55-45 BLOWOUT or BETTER!

I want to do some SERIOUS channel surfing tomorrow when the poll results start rolling in, to experience the SHOCK AND AWE the Media Morons are gonna hopefully get!

RDreamer

It's addicting isn't it?

It is...

LO-fucking-L

This isn’t making sense.....my only theory on this is that Obama since he was born.....has been treated differently. He’s been given everything and everyone else has carried him, protected him, and promoted him. These pollsters may not be the exception either. From what I see and what I know in my heart, Mitt has this.

witness

Florida got my moms absentee ballot on Friday. 67 year old registered Republican and she voted Democrat across the board. I love it!

+1 Obama

Cheebo

Banned
Romney also returing to PA with a last minute rally in Pittsburgh tomorrow. What the hell are they seeing in their polling there?

codhand

free repub said:
This isn’t making sense.....my only theory on this is that Obama since he was born.....has been treated differently. He’s been given everything and everyone else has carried him, protected him, and promoted him. These pollsters may not be the exception either. From what I see and what I know in my heart, Mitt has this.

31146_o.gif

ruby_slippers.gif

Tim-E

Romney also returing to PA with a last minute rally in Pittsburgh tomorrow. What the hell are they seeing in their polling there?

This campaign is full of morons. I can't wait to see top staff of his campaign become full-time mid-day MSNBC token republican contributors.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is there any evidence at all that Rallies do anything

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I wish that meant I could just get high, but I still have drug tests for work and I doubt they will even change that.

Interestingly enough, when they passed this before in Denver, they just trumped it with state law. now that it will be a state law some politicians and saying they will just bow to the Federal law and it won't change again.

The hope is that this will force matters into the surpreme court where they'll figure out if its constitutional for the feds to regulate marijuana like this. Worse comes to worse it'll force all of our police officers to stay out of it and only the feds will be able to do anything about it.

Tim-E

They don't win without it. Republican campaigns always do this in the final days and it never amounts to anything. It's fool's gold. They have to go for a hail mary because they have so few realistic paths to 270 without one.

RDreamer

Well if you're ground game is any good you can register them to vote/take them to a polling place to vote.

Most of the people at the rallies are probably already registered. That's probably especially true for a republican rally with just the candidate. I guess I could see a rally with Katy Perry or something like Obama's been doing having a few stragglers that aren't registered and might not have voted (because they're young and may have come for the music or whatever).

Still, chances are if you found your way to a rally you're probably voting.

Measley

Them campaigning in Pennsylvania just proves that Ohio is a lost cause. Romney has as much chance of winning PA as Obama does winning AZ.

RDreamer

twitter -

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter
I can't see a scenario where Romney wins less than 273 electoral votes.

a reply:
Guy Endore-Kaiser ‏@GuyEndoreKaiser
.@AnnCoulter One possible scenario is if he doesn't run for President twice.

lol.

Weird, didn't she already predict that if they didn't nominate Christie they would lose?

Hey, anybody know good election apps for phones? I'd like something where I can plug in the ballot issues and downticket races that I care about and have my own dashboard/scoreboard tailored just for me, with fast results?

This is probably true. At least on a level where full legalization could thrive. Companies like Marlbro won't start producing mass market product until the feds are on board. I expect it to be similar to medical use.

Though it would add pressure nationally if CO and more states adport a pro legalization stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom