• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Lotus intro is pretty damn good.

I keep on thinking I clicked on the Lotus thread when I enter this one.

OGq50.gif

How can you make that mistake? People are actually reading this thread.
bhuHH.gif

Kyon

Banned
OMFGGGGGG LTBL SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE GET TOGETHER BUT MORE HYPED. This is EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
YASSSS CHANNEL CONFESSIONS!

TURNIN ME OOOOOONNN DON'T WANNA FIGHT ANYMORREEEEE

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

royalan

I also agree that LTBL should be a single.

Botty's tea from a few days back is true: the production isn't original, but BOY does her vocal save it.

Lear

I'm sure this will get lost in all the Xtincta stans' propaganda, but I'm listening to Halcyon and it is really, really excellent. I've always associated Ellie Goulding with that shitty cover of Your Song, so I've never paid much attention to her. I had no idea she was capable of this.

Trigger

I'm sure this will get lost in all the Xtincta stans' propaganda, but I'm listening to Halcyon and it is really, really excellent. I've always associated Ellie Goulding with that shitty cover of Your Song, so I've never paid much attention to her. I had no idea she was capable of this.

Mmmhmm. LTTP.

I was re-listening to it today actually and the production blows me away on some songs. My Blood especially is immaculate.

royalan

Roomhasdecidedtoskip.png

Thats still on my to buy list. I liked Lights but the rest of the album for meh (for me).

As to Xtina. Listening now but going to save my thoughts till the dust settles a bit.....don't wanna rain on the parade so to speak....though have not 100% made up my mind on whether I like it or not.

Zutroy

Welcome to last month =P

My Blood is the best

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Shut up and Your Body are so far the weakest ones for me.

I will give a few more listens before I post a review or anything so things might change.

royalan

Sing For Me is so far my favorite of the ballads. Even better than Blank Page for me.

She is dragging so-called vocalists left and right on this album. Only Kelly could hold her own.

botty

Banned
Mmmmm... OooOooOoo Yeah

I wanna tell you my secret
With just the sound of my breathing
I wanna know ya heart's beating
I wanna tell ya, I wanna tell ya

iLtsL0v6h9upN.gif

Yeah it feels so good
I can't hold back
Hit the right spot
Making my eyes roll back

iiZhYPJQWMfau.gif

Let there
Let there
Be loveeee

Turnin me
Turnin me on
Not gonna fight any more
Cause I want your touch

iIIN1RlF3xLxT.gif

Want you to tell me you need it
I wanna hear it repeated
Want you to take me completely
Want you to tell me
Want you to tell me

ilHty5w5zXhIq.gif

OoooOoo
Like that
Yeah it feels so good
That I can't hold back

Let there be
Let there be
LOVE!!!!

ibyhqkGLJsVZWs.gif

I knew this was a bop from the snippet, but I didn't know it would be like this.
5zvrU.png

3phemeral

Red Hot Kinda Love is pretty fun and infectious. Better than the sample I heard.

Light Up the Sky sounds like she's channeling Katy Perry but taking the bridge where Perra could never.

Let Be Love has a pretty generic beat, but it's a good track nonetheless. "a hoo ooh ooooh"

Haven't had time to listen to the rest, but surprisingly I'm feeling this a lot more than Bionic's split personality of a motif.

royalan

Red Hot Kinda Love is pretty fun and infectious. Better than the sample I heard.

Light Up the Sky sounds like she's channeling Katy Perry but taking the bridge where Perra could never.

Let Be Love has a pretty generic beat, but it's a good track nonetheless. "a hoo ooh ooooh"

Haven't had time to listen to the rest, but surprisingly I'm feeling this a lot more than Bionic's split personality of a motif.

I always forget you're a former Stan...get your life, sis

Vazra

I'm tired of listening to the fanmade versions on YT. I need Body Electric and Gods and Mosters HQ RN TBH.

All the leaks have been fake.

Not really... Some have issues but if you know how to look around you might find it. I forgot where I saw it actually if not I would have linked you.

Vazra

They are fan made versions cut and pasted from the snippets that have been leaked. The only legits out there from Paradise are Ride, Blue Velvet and Burning Desire.

Ohhh alrighty.

EDIT: OMG This Album (XTINA) Your Body is definitely the worst song on the album. Do not let that song scare you from the rest. The album from all the songs it has it just has like 4 meh songs.

OH MY GOD LOTUS IS LEAKING AND I NEED TO HEAR IT BUT I AM AT WORK WHAT DO I DO

OMG I HAVE EARPHONES

LET'S DO THIS

EDIT: YAAAAAS LET THERE BE LOVE GIVING ME GAY CLUB RIHANNA YODEL TEAS. STOMP YO ASS ON IN MY QUEEEEEEEEEENN

EDIT 2: IN TEARS IN MY OFFICE BECAUSE THE BRIDGE JUST CASTRATED ME SILLY!

Ties

Banned
iVkJ4ksDhuRXI.gif

What the hell is happening tho

am i seriously jamming to this
iVkJ4ksDhuRXI.gif

this might join back to basics on my iTunes

iVkJ4ksDhuRXI.gif

the intro shiTs
iVkJ4ksDhuRXI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.