• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Review will come later tonight. I'm going through my third Listen to finish reviewing and editing. Hopefully you gurls appreciate.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
in4DgNxeI3Yit.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm glad the album is usable. I was just stanning for Xtina in the DJ room last night for her Moulin Rouge performance at the Grammys a decade ago with Patti and 'em.

I'll listen to this when it releases.

Zutroy

So after two full listens of the album, my rating just now for it overall as an album is somewhere between 6 and 7 out of 10.

Better than I thought it was gonna be tbh.

Ties

Banned
When is Paradise going to leak though?

ipwkA1vzhaqGP.gif

So excited for my newsfeed to blow up with the tears of the pressedTTTTT conservatives. Romney tried.
i9SpXTDEdT380.gif

Hopefully Flopney doesn't win the electorial vote.

royalan

Not going to give Lotus the full review treatment, as I doubt any of you would believe I was giving a unbiased opinion for even one single sentence.

But I will post my thoughts when I get home.

But I will say this: as a Stan I am VERY happy with Lotus, which is something I couldn't say about Bionic with a straight face.

Ties

Banned
It seems like Lana finally fixed her leaky pipes.

ipwkA1vzhaqGP.gif
It perplexes me on how we got consecutive unreleased material for a couple of weeks straight and her re-release is having difficulty getting a leak. If it doesn't leak by tomorrow I don't think we're going to hear it until album release date.

ipwkA1vzhaqGP.gif

I have Go Go Dancer and her American Dream mixtape to tide me over until it releases though so I'm fine.

botty

Banned
Not going to give Lotus the full review treatment, as I doubt any of you would believe I was giving a unbiased opinion for even one single sentence.

But I will post my thoughts when I get home.

But I will say this: as I Stan I am VERY happy with Lotus, which is something I couldn't say about Bionic with a straight face.

No, Roy!! I only want to hear SoulScribe and Your opinion on the album.

VjvlV.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I went to iTunes to transfer some album I downloaded to my library, and what do I see when I peruse the top singles?

#DIAMONDS rose to #4 just behind Die Young.

Leapfrog on the Hot 100 this week is coming. #shinebrightbitch

No, Roy!! I only want to hear SoulScribe and Your opinion on the album.

VjvlV.gif

You'll get it! On a second (third? fourth?) listen I can see a ranking in my head now.

EDIT: Completely forgot about Just a Fool until now! BLAKE AND XTINA ARE KILLING IT!!!

Ties

Banned
I went to iTunes to transfer some album I downloaded to my library, and what do I see when I peruse the top singles?

#DIAMONDS rose to #4 just behind Die Young.

Leapfrog on the Hot 100 this week is coming. #shinebrightbitch
She is coming.

Just wait for the inevitable uptempo that will come for careers in the coming months.
ib1MWBOXdln85k.gif

Mau ®

Lotus Intro =
shock1.gif

Army of Me =
m7deh4_th.gif

Red Hot Kinda Love =
eqsHr.gif

Make the world move =
BiOis.gif

Your Body =
-R130.gif