• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
She is still recording for her album just be patient she LOST her VOICE that's not something you can recover whenever you feel like lol

Plus I bought my tickets for her residency in Vegas in December.

botty

Banned
I didn't know people watched the EMAs.

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

THE:MILKMAN

Believe first week ww sales: 589,000 - 374,000 (US sales) = 215,000

RED first week ww sales: 1,459,000 - 1,208,000 (US sales) = 251,000

121wqx1xeddh.gif

I believe that between 80-100k copies have been sold just in the UK in 3 weeks.

61k wk1
20k wk2
<20k wk3 (No numbers yet)

Source: Buzzjack.

Mau ®

I'll have you know that RED actually debuted #1 in most of Europe and WANEGBT slayed there and "I Knew You Were Trouble" is already getting good updates.

irUYuAwz6DDhA.gif

royalan

That new Azealia video. Lawd...

iHDNOr8V4sR5H.gif

I guess her scalp never fully recovered from that Munchi dragging. Her whole ENTIRE swag is gone.

botty

Banned
That new Azealia video. Lawd...

iHDNOr8V4sR5H.gif

I guess her scalp never fully recovered from that Munchi dragging. Her whole ENTIRE swag is gone.

People are saying she copied Starships. Not to mention she recycled old verses in the song.

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

speaking of stealing someone else's style:

WudCG.jpg

dSC6L.gif
dSC6L.gif
dSC6L.gif

RubyFaith

Liking Azealia is so basic anyway tbh

This doesn't make any sense. It's ok to ostracize the bandwagoners but to target the reason why people would truly like her is a bitch excuse. Azealia CAN rap and she's a good performer. Liking someone because of their novelty act is being basic.

Kyon

Banned
This doesn't make any sense. It's ok to ostracize the bandwagoners but to target the reason why people would truly like her is a bitch excuse. Azealia CAN rap and she's a good performer. Liking someone because of their novelty act is being basic.

iHDNOr8V4sR5H.gif

He posted MEHrina and Sky Flopperia stuff tho ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom