• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Nobody's Business leaked in full.

Other Unapologetic tracks pending. Supposed to be taking practice proficiency right now but #phuckyomath.

here for this tho

iXRpRFmfSOOqP.gif

Kyon

Banned
Shame that you had to apologize for people's lack of understanding context.

I've personally never been offended by baboon, and never understood how it could be misconstrued as racist.

I SERIOUSLY am sorry tho like... i didnt know at all.

Its not even the case like "oh i say thats gay because the meaning changed" I legit had NO CLUE. Im not that person ....

Yeah ill calm it down and leave the nonsense in here cause ch.. boo

Aguila

#ICONIC
I still don't see how baboon is a racial slur.

New to me, tbh

What surprises me is that some of them EXPECT EVERYONE to know that. I mean, I'm pretty young, and the only racial slur that I can think of off the top of my head for black people is the n word.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How stupid some people can be judging a whole community (PopGaf Community in this case) by what might be the mistake of Kyon not knowing Baboon was offensive when he didnt even meant it that way. I dont really know who is doing the more damage here Kyon for making the comment without knowing what might have happened or the assholes judging a whole community over one comment from one poster that frequents PopGaf.

Kyon at least now you know you can't use baboon since apparently its offensive but some people are just looking for what is right and wrong to make themselves look like they are good guys.

Hope you don't get banned over it Kyon.

Probably Might do the review for Rihanna

DMeisterJ

Banned
omg.

I love it.

It's just... such good old school production.

And Bruises' vocals are slaying me, I think?

Let me replay a few times.

And the MJ sample slays

Bladenic

Omg love it. It's fire. I can't.

Though really, it should have been called Nobody's BIDNESS because these "baboons" can't say Business right.

Kyon

Banned
NB is FLAWLESS i use

legendtinax5lts.gif

How stupid some people can be judging a whole community (PopGaf Community in this case) by what might be the mistake of Kyon not knowing Baboon was offensive when he didnt even meant it that way. I dont really know who is doing the more damage here Kyon for making the comment without knowing what might have happened or the assholes judging a whole community over one comment from one poster that frequents PopGaf.

Kyon at least now you know you can't use baboon since apparently its offensive but some people are just looking for what is right and wrong to make themselves look like they are good guys.

Hope you don't get banned over it Kyon.

I edited, apologized twice. Never ever again sis. These people are TRYING to destroy us

DMeisterJ

Banned
I love the beginning of the song so much. It's so much hot fire that I can't take it. I already know it will be my most played song from the album next to 'Love without tragedy'

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I edited, apologized twice. Never ever again sis. These people are TRYING to destroy us

Yeah. It might have been a mistake from your side but gurl are they really looking material to keep on hating.

EDIT: Nobody's Business sounds better than expected but not great.

Kyon

Banned
Wait wait.. this is just...

NY-Crying.gif

Yeah. It might have been a mistake from your side but gurl are they really looking material to keep on hating.

Truly a lesson learned. I may have that persona in OT but im not THAT person to be racist.

DMeisterJ

Banned
My fourth listen. It keeps on getting better. And the MJ sample is still slaying me. The intro slays me. And they do so sound good on the song together. And I'm still slayed by the throwback production on the song. It's just so great altogether.

Bladenic

My fourth listen. It keeps on getting better. And the MJ sample is still slaying me. The intro slays me. And they do so sound good on the song together. And I'm still slayed by the throwback production on the song. It's just so great altogether.

Same. The production is just so slick, such a throwback.

Who else?

i5sT71Vr2tTZC.gif

royalan

Wow, that thread really took a turn for the stupid. To be expected though, it was a Kim Kardashian thread, after all.

#KhloesusKhrist2012-2013WorldDomination

I think it's stupid that people jumped on race so quickly. Using any member of the primate order to refer to someone as an idiot has been practiced since the dawn of time. It's a particularly strong insult in some parts of the world, and in most cases it has absolutely NOTHING to do with race and everything to do with someone acting like a damn fool. Making it out to be a solely racial insult is reaching. Point blank.

Some of the logic in that thread reminds me of this kid back in my 6th grade Spanish class who pitched a fit when we learned the Spanish word for the color black.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
walking away to go call usher and set up a collab for a song titled Nunya Beeswax

I dont stan for Rita Ora so ok
2095c354.gif

The song is disturbing with the context at hand and I didn't have that problem with Cake. Trying too hard to deliver her message

when it just comes out basic and forgettable
ibj7VGxgxGWIF0.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I keep on listening to Bruises'/MJ's part over and over. I think that's my favorite part. I feel like I should feel bad, but I can't stop bopping

Bladenic

Marius is gonna hate Unapologetic then... its like a mellower Rated R tbh kiii

Based on the fact that the snippets were all about sex mostly, and only ONE song was not explicit (Diamonds), I'd say it's more like a even more racy Talk That Talk. Like an album full of Birthday Cake.

i5sT71Vr2tTZC.gif

royalan

Those snippets were kinda wack, and Nobody's Business sounds repetitive as all get out.

And weren't they driving a Lexus That Night...?

i5sT71Vr2tTZC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom