• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Time to leave POP GAF for the next few days then.

I will NAWT disappoint my queen. I will BUY IT AND LISTEN TO IT ON ITS STREET DATE.

Will also post my EXTENSIVE AND ELOQUENT (for me anyway) RIHview *.*

Majmun

So call someone an idiot or a fool instead of calling them a baboon, because unless you've been living under a rock the size of Texas or ignorant, insulting black people by referring to them as a 'monkey', 'baboon', or 'chimp' is a very fucking popular and hurtful thing to do amongst racists and white supremacists to this very day.

I'll give that someone messed up and could faintly plead the lack of knowledge, but planting your flag in the ground and defending it is another thing that I don't find tolerable in the least. I came here to find out the context of the word in Pop-GAF and I'm finding none.

This discussion is so two pages ago

Let us talk about Unapologetic instead.
ibj7VGxgxGWIF0.gif

Kyon

Banned
BAWP

iPYwu6bfh7gbG.gif

So call someone an idiot or a fool instead of calling them a baboon, because unless you've been living under a rock the size of Texas or ignorant, insulting black people by referring to them as a 'monkey', 'baboon', or 'chimp' is a very fucking popular and hurtful thing to do amongst racists and white supremacists to this very day.

I'll give that someone messed up and could faintly plead the lack of knowledge, but planting your flag in the ground and defending it is another thing that I don't find tolerable in the least. I came here to find out the context of the word in Pop-GAF and I'm finding none.

Ok
noparty.gif

Well I edited and apologized twice. I'm not trying to defend it

EDIT: oh nvm

I would offer to write an elaborate Rihanna interview, but I'm afraid that ITZ will use it as ammo against me when I end up hating the album in two months. So I dunno.

Nahhh I'll write one. It won't be a thesis like my Lotus writeup though. I just had a lot to get off my chest with that one, lol

Your fears are real and well founded.

tumblr_lztj4mCvtf1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Gurr it ain't my fault Rihanna is the Nintendo Wii of people. She's fun for a weekend but after that she might as well live and breed on my closet shelf.

And my Talk That Talk review is still accurate, I just need to pay mind to LONGEVITY this time. ;)

Trigger

Gurr it ain't my fault Rihanna is the Nintendo Wii of people. She's fun for a weekend but after that she might as well live and breed on my closet shelf.

And my Talk That Talk review is still accurate, I just need to pay mind to LONGEVITY this time. ;)

Lord the mental image this typo is giving me.

Pretty much my feelings as well.

I try to like her (same with Katy Perry
Don't kill me!
) but always fail because, while I like quite a few songs, her music as a whole is just bleh for me. What can you do?

If someone PMs me Unapologetic I'll make sure and dedicate one post to how wonderful he/she is. I won't lie and say it wouldn't be provocative...

Also editorial. But mostly SEXY.

Trigger

I'm going numb I'm going numb

Let the champagne splash let that man get cash

ipxfRIwwjSup9.gif

I laid next to him in our usual spot, the bright sun glistening over our heads, and the gentle brush of wind breezing through my coal-black locks. I stared into his eyes and knew that our hearts have become one.

"Pupi18," I whispered gently as I slowly caressed his face, "I don't think I've ever felt like this, this-"

"Shhhhh," he purrs gently as he slaps me squarely across the face. "Don't let your words define what you feel. Use your BODY instead."

He charges his muscular body toward mine, his curly thigh hairs playfully brushing up against my cleanly shaven waist.

"But what will Botty think??" I asked shyly. I realized then all the horrifyingly erotic experiences that brought me to this point. To this bodega alleyway. To Pupi's heart.

"Soul, my thin-lipped goddess" he purrs once more, "Let him SEETHE."

He collides his lips into mine. As if by magic, I immediately forgot about the world, and what my half-sister Koodo warned me about all those years ago. 'It was meant to be this way', I said. I knew that now.

Thanks for the link sis :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I laid next to him in our usual spot, the bright sun glistening over our heads, and the gentle brush of wind breezing through my coal-black locks. I stared into his eyes and knew that our hearts have become one.

"Pupi18," I whispered gently as I slowly caressed his face, "I don't think I've ever felt like this, this-"

"Shhhhh," he purrs gently as he slaps me squarely across the face. "Don't let your words define what you feel. Use your BODY instead."

He charges his muscular body toward mine, his curly thigh hairs playfully brushing up against my cleanly shaven waist.

"But what will Botty think??" I asked shyly. I realized then all the horrifyingly erotic experiences that brought me to this point. To this bodega alleyway. To Pupi's heart.

"Soul, my thin-lipped goddess" he purrs once more, "Let him SEETHE."

He collides his lips into mine. As if by magic, I immediately forgot about the world, and what my half-sister Koodo warned me about all those years ago. 'It was meant to be this way', I said. I knew that now.

Thanks for the link sis :p

Rawr.

You're welcome sis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom