• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
I really don't understand the Ellie stanning......I purchased Lights but I never listen to it anymore. Got old so fast. I really don't see her going anywhere career wise.

the one direction and kelly stan talking about an artist 'going anywhere career wise'. imagine if it was talking about going somewhere musically

2n91shlllv1.gif

the one direction and kelly stan talking about an artist 'going anywhere career wise'. imagine if it was talking about going somewhere musically

2n91shlllv1.gif

Artemisia
Smoking Something Fierce
(Today, 11:37 AM)

Lololol I don't even need to respond to this farce. Kelly Clarkson goes more places in a week with her music than Ellie has in her entire (short lived) stretch of relevant career.

tOTTA.gif

...but I guess if producing music that radio won't touch ever again was a positive trait....you could argue Ellie's status as a phenom.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Why are people still talking about Ghoulish, I thought her album flopped hard enough that she would go the way of Carly Ra Jepsen

dA200.gif

keep it in the UK no one is here for it

Artemisia

Banned
Artemisia
Smoking Something Fierce
(Today, 11:37 AM)

Lololol I don't even need to respond to this farce. Kelly Clarkson goes more places in a week with her music than Ellie has in her entire (short lived) stretch of relevant career.

tOTTA.gif

It's a good thing you didn't comment on my jab at 1D. You aren't as deluded as I once suspected.

Kelly has pretty much stayed the same ever since her career began. The same basic pop and pop rock songs about the same things. I think she's veered in a more country direction recently, but my point still stands. I usually let her get away with this because I'm not expecting anything interesting from an artist who's career began because of a singing competition that she should have lost and has little to no creative direction in her music.

Ellie Goulding in her short, floppy career has already tackled folk music, standard chart dance, dubstep, dreampop, synthpop, and even some country. Only You remains more forward thinking than anything Kelly has sung on ever.

What a versatile queen.

irvdoffPPBpNV.gif

It's a good thing you didn't comment on my jab at 1D. You aren't as deluded as I once suspected.

Kelly has pretty much stayed the same ever since her career began. The same basic pop and pop rock songs about the same things. I think she's veered in a more country direction recently, but my point still stands. I usually let her get away with this because I'm not expecting anything interesting from an artist who's career began because of a singing competition that she should have lost and has little to no creative direction in her music.

Ellie Goulding in her short, floppy career has already tackled folk music, standard chart dance, dubstep, dreampop, synthpop, and even some country. Only You remains more forward thinking than anything Kelly has sung on ever.

What a versatile queen.

irvdoffPPBpNV.gif

How incredibly stupid and short sighted to just assume anyone from a TV show cannot have artistic direction. I shouldn't be surprised considering your reputation.

Edit: Others are correct. Do not need to waste time on this drivel.

Kyon

Banned
You called her basic and said she had no creative direction in her music. Totally trolling.

Said she has been the same since she started her career.

Which has been about 12 years now.

DOES THE GHOUL OR M.I.A.CAREER EVEN EXIST? NO ONE CAN RECALL EXCEPT 2 PPL! BELLY TAKING A SHIT AND XTINCTA SPILLING HER PERIOD RESIDUE ON THE FLOOR HAS MORE RELEVANCE AND LONGEVITY THAN THOSE DEAD SEWER RATS :)

Artemisia

Banned
DOES THE GHOUL OR M.I.A.CAREER EVEN EXIST? NO ONE CAN RECALL EXCEPT 2 PPL! BELLY TAKING A SHIT AND XTINCTA SPILLING HER PERIOD RESIDUE ON THE FLOOR HAS MORE RELEVANCE AND LONGEVITY THAN THOSE DEAD SEWER RATS :)

you said that only 2 people recall them

stop trolling
eE1Th.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Kelly has pretty much stayed the same ever since her career began. The same basic pop and pop rock songs about the same things. I think she's veered in a more country direction recently, but my point still stands. I usually let her get away with this because I'm not expecting anything interesting from an artist who's career began because of a singing competition that she should have lost and has little to no creative direction in her music
I was going to respond to this, but then I read your post again. You're a delusional troll. You think she should have lost American Idol?

tumblr_m43oe75Fag1qahtuho2_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was going to respond to this, but then I read your post again. You're a delusional troll. You think she should have lost American Idol?

tumblr_m43oe75Fag1qahtuho2_500.gif

When Arte trolls an artist take it as a compliment. Sis tastes are the opposite of good.

Love ya Arte sis <3

Kyon

Banned
WaiT im offically DONE. I am now racist because i called a BLACK GUY (Kanye) a BABOON. GOODBYE i am done with this forum.
3094wpelgl54.gif

Artemisia

Banned
wait no, botty you didn't say that in the thread

Anyone who automatically jumped to the conclusion that calling Kanye a baboon was racist, probably is kinda racist for making the connection in the first place.

RIP you

28alt1wdwu7p.gif

Ties

Banned
Nobody's Business leaked in full.

Other Unapologetic tracks pending. Supposed to be taking practice proficiency right now but #phuckyomath.

DMeisterJ

Banned
i think ill stay in here for the remainder of my life. its not safe out there
2095c354.gif

I edited and apologized.

Shame that you had to apologize for people's lack of understanding context.

I've personally never been offended by baboon, and never understood how it could be misconstrued as racist.
Nobody's Business leaked in full.

Other Unapologetic tracks pending. Supposed to be taking practice proficiency right now but #phuckyomath.

PM ME THE LINK TO THE XTINA PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom