• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Right Now is a jam.

I laid next to him in our usual spot, the bright sun glistening over our heads, and the gentle brush of wind breezing through my coal-black locks. I stared into his eyes and knew that our hearts have become one.

"Pupi18," I whispered gently as I slowly caressed his face, "I don't think I've ever felt like this, this-"

"Shhhhh," he purrs gently as he slaps me squarely across the face. "Don't let your words define what you feel. Use your BODY instead."

He charges his muscular body toward mine, his curly thigh hairs playfully brushing up against my cleanly shaven waist.

"But what will Botty think??" I asked shyly. I realized then all the horrifyingly erotic experiences that brought me to this point. To this bodega alleyway. To Pupi's heart.

"Soul, my thin-lipped goddess" he purrs once more, "Let him SEETHE."

He collides his lips into mine. As if by magic, I immediately forgot about the world, and what my half-sister Koodo warned me about all those years ago. 'It was meant to be this way', I said. I knew that now.

Thanks for the link sis :p

SCREAMING

Thanks for the link

Yew cunts better buy her album tho. #supportnavi

Please take this as non sarcastic.

Why do you like Rihanna so much? I mean some of her songs are catchy, but plenty are meh as well. I an genuinely curious. I don't think I have ever met someone in day to day like that was Rihanna "fan" yet it seems everyone (including myself) have at least a few songs from her on their playlists.

Mau ®

Im prepared to die in the moment.

deado1l0d.gif

Kyon

Banned

Why do you like Rihanna so much? I mean some of her songs are catchy, but plenty are meh as well. I an genuinely curious. I don't think I have ever met someone in day to day like that was Rihanna "fan" yet it seems everyone (including myself) have at least a few songs from her on their playlists.

Because she's still an entertainer :D stage presence. Fire *O*

Mau ®

Look you like One Direction for reasons unknown to me yet I dont question you.

What a rude post.

DMeisterJ

Banned

I'm just a really big fan of her music. Her tastes in music seem to match up with mine pretty well and she makes music I want to hear on the regular.

Bought all the Rihanna albums so far
i8JWi4TeyvuFX.gif

Yes! Support the Carters!

#CarterTax

i8JWi4TeyvuFX.gif

Thank you too for the link, CRD

I woke up with my face buried in my latex magenta pillows, and with a powerful, massive presence on top of my back.

"No, no..." I mumbled to myself. I knew that Phono was appearing in my dreams every night but I just wasn't ready to face him yet. "GET OFF OF ME PHO-"

"I'm not Phono. He was deported."

That voice. I knew that beautiful whispy inflection, that harmonizing tone. It was CRD90, my first love, and my first lay.

"Oh CRD! I'm so glad you're here! But why are you sitting on me?" I asked peculiarly. It was a beautiful feeling for sure, but the likelihood that he would be here, in my home, in my ROOM... to say it was unlikely is an understatement. 'I saw him swim away into the Atlantic ocean...' I thought to myself.

"Your back is like a comfortable bean bag chair" he said cheerfully, as he forced his weight further down into my body. "Let me sit here and feel you."

"Okay... it's getting a bit hard to bre-"

"SHHHH" he jolts as he bounces his weight onto me further. "I want to feel in SILENCE."

I let out a faint cough, but I did not object.

We laid there for hours. Him, I assume propped up in deep thought, and me... half buried in my bed. It was the most intimate morning of my life.

You're next ITZ

Zutroy

Im prepared to die in the moment.

deado1l0d.gif

I woke up with my face buried in my latex magenta pillows, and with a powerful, massive presence on top of my back.

"No, no..." I mumbled to myself. I knew that Phono was appearing in my dreams every night but I just wasn't ready to face him yet. "GET OFF OF ME PHO-"

That voice. I knew that beautiful whispy inflection, that harmonizing tone. It was CRD90, my first love, and my first lay.

"Oh CRD! I'm so glad you're here! But why are you sitting on me?" I asked peculiarly. It was a beautiful feeling for sure, but the likelihood that he would be here, in my home, in my ROOM... to say it was unlikely is an understatement. 'I saw him swim away into the Atlantic ocean...' I thought to myself.

"Your back is like a comfortable bean bag chair" he said cheerfully, as he forced his weight further down into my body. "Let me sit here and feel you."

"SHHHH" he jolts as he bounces his weight onto me further. "I want to feel in SILENCE."

We laid there for hours. Him, I assume propped up in deep thought, and me... half buried in my bed. It was the most intimate morning of my life.

You're next ITZ

*laptop rises*

Kyon

Banned

You're next ITZ

deado1l0d.gif

Satch

Banned

You're next ITZ

iisf0qjlUDOht.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My review wont be too long and wont be track by track as my first review. I'll try to have it before the day ends.

I was in a hurry to get back to my grandmother's Mexican bodega. My legs seemed to have belonged to a fiery cheetah that afternoon. I knew that her shop was getting a new shipment of Blueberry Splash Caprisuns today, and I couldn't afford missing another loot this week.

As I made a turn on a street corner, I violently slam into what seemed like a mountainous object. Without getting a chance to react or gain my footing, I vehemently tumble backwards into a puddle of sewer water by the curb. "What in fucking hell" my voice thrashed as I tried to see what had stopped me.

"Ch... are you alright?" I heard a man say. The bright sunlight only framed a sillhouette in front of me. It was the outline of a muscular body with antlers. Somehow I was intrigued.

The man stepped forward, presenting his magestic chest and antler hat to me. "Ch... that was quite a fall. Are you injured?"

Suddenly the man's face hit a nerve. I knew this man, I swore it. The lime green pupils, the sharp and twisted nose, the luscious upper lip and the modest lower lip, and those antlers...

"Are you on Grindr?" I ask forwardly. "Yes!" he says as he narrowly squints his eyes, attempting to match my face up with a memory. "Oh right! 7.5, cut, ddf right?"

"Yes.." I purr dismissively, knowing full well that only one of those three was true.

As I rose to my feet I managed to size up this man accurately. He was a beautiful creature, though I'm sure the antler hat had something to do with it.

"Would you like to get some coffee maybe?" I gushed, my eyes still locked on his antlers.

"Ch... that sounds fun. I have a place in mind." He directed me by the hand across the street. As I stepped onto the intersection curb I start to speak: "So I have a clinical addiction to Blueberry Splash Caprisun. My doctors tell me it's because I lost my virginity to the Spongebob Squar-"

As I turn around to make eye contact with him I realized that he wasn't there at all. Like winter in Texas, he had disappeared as startingly as he appeared. I pause for a bit, confused and aroused. Somehow I knew that he wasn't real at all.

To this day I still wonder what could have been.

<3

Satch

Banned
I was in a hurry to get back to my grandmother's Mexican bodega. My legs seemed to have belonged to a fiery cheetah that afternoon. I knew that her shop was getting a new shipment of Blueberry Splash Caprisuns today, and I couldn't afford missing another loot this week.

As I made a turn on a street corner, I violently slam into what seemed like a mountainous object. Without getting a chance to react or gain my footing, I vehemently tumble backwards into a puddle of sewer water by the curb. "What in fucking hell" my voice thrashed as I tried to see what had stopped me.

"Ch... are you alright?" I heard a man say. The bright sunlight only framed a sillhouette in front of me. It was the outline of a muscular body with antlers. Somehow I was intrigued.

The man stepped forward, presenting his magestic chest and antler hat to me. "Ch... that was quite a fall. Are you injured?"

Suddenly the man's face hit a nerve. I knew this man, I swore it. The lime green pupils, the sharp and twisted nose, the luscious upper lip and the modest lower lip, and those antlers...

"Are you on Grindr?" I ask forwardly. "Yes!" he says as he narrowly squints his eyes, attempting to match my face up with a memory. "Oh right! 7.5, cut, ddf right?"

"Yes.." I purr dismissively, knowing full well that only one of those three were true.

As I rose to my feet I managed to size up this man accurately. He was a beautiful creature, though I'm sure the antler hat had something to do with it.

"Would you like to get some coffee maybe?" I gushed, my eyes still locked on his antlers.

"Ch... that sounds fun. I have a place in mind." He directed me by the hand across the street. As I stepped onto the intersection curb I start to speak: "So I have a clinical addiction to Blueberry Splash Caprisun. My doctors tell me it's because I lost my virginity to the Spongebob Squar-"

As I turn around to make eye contact with him I realized that he wasn't there at all. Like winter in Texas, he had disappeared as startingly as he appeared. I pause for a bit, confused and aroused. Somehow I knew that he wasn't real at all.

<3

iL3n36o8uBkKb.gif

botty

Banned

"Yes.." I purr dismissively, knowing full well that only one of those three was true.

<3

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

I sat there nervously in the doctor's office, knowing full well what my diognosis was going to be but wishing it wasn't so. I had suffered massive pain in my vocal chords from impersonating Christina Aguilera for 65 hours straight a few years ago, but I never regretted that night. 'It was an important undertaking for an important cause,' I thought.

Finally the doctor enters the room; my eyes jolt as I lock them with his. A full-figured white knight of a man; his platinum-blonde hair flaring delicately in the florescent light, his piercing gray eyes beckoning my attention (and fruitful loins), the electric glisten of his silver tiara blinding me as he glides toward me.

"I'm doctor Kyon. I'm afraid that I have some bad news."

I wanted to brace myself for the big moment; the dreadful object of news that immediately demobilizes a man, transforming him solely to a disability... a less-than.

"It seems that you may be suffering from a bad case of Artemisia," he says in a scolding manner.

"Oh my Gosh, that sounds awful," I say, my nerves scurried, my eyes keeping a bold lock on his.

"It is quite an unnerving ordeal, though I know with much deliberation and good luck you can overcome this."

Suddenly my mind drops the very notion. I had forgotten everything he said; all I could do was stare at his beautiful eyes, his hefty male bosom. I had instantly tuned him out... though it might have just been the Artemisia.

I swiftly grip his tiara, and toss it against the wall. The diamonds shatter all over the room in a silvery blaze. All I wanted was his body, and his super saiyan hair brushing up against my delicately waxed, lithe body. I take him and force his weight onto mine as I lay back on the patient bed. It was wrong, so so wrong. What will Botty think? What would my half-sister Koodo say about all this? Once again I'd forgotten all about that in an instant. It might have been my condition acting up again.

That physician's office ended up becoming our home. After that afternoon, my condition was as good as cured.

<3 u Arte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom