• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

GHhAi.jpg

He is her fiancé in name only. He is really her employee. He is paid a very handsome salary to keep her in sight at all times so that there is no chance for slippage (alcohol, dr*gs, unseemly friends). He takes his job seriously, but even he gets frustrated with having to spend so much time with her. He thinks she is incredibly immature, and snickers behind her back about how dumb she is. Neither of them is happy about the arrangement, but for now, it’s necessary.

Blind Item

confirmation:
He won't be a slave for her!

Britney Spears' constant demands that fiance Jason Trawick "check in with her" have him fuming, a source tells Us Weekly.

"The romance is gone," says the insider. Trawick, 40, "puts her on speakerphone so friends can hear her nagging."
(A rep for the X Factor star, 30, denies this, and an insider insists, "That's not Jason's style. They're happy.")

But the source contends there's turbulence ahead: "I'd be shocked if they got married."
Spears, who is a mom to Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, (with ex-husband Kevin Federline) got engaged to Trawick in December 2011, but have yet to set a date

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jason-trawick-mocks-fiancee-britney-spears-20121511

ibilseO7qdbxul.gif

Satch

Banned
OMG!

CYNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

my fave xtina stan

pls tell me you're staying this time ;_;

Majmun

that was random

I wonder what Cynosure thinks of Lotus' perfromance so far.

botty is in denial. Royalan's and Soulscribe's opinions are pending, I guess.

Majmun

So the others are coming back tonight?

We almost managed to do 1000 posts without them.

And I'm still not in the top 10 posters list. What is this
ibjKERRuHuElSF.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oop. It's Thanksgiving.

iZksXyzYTTuAV.gif

Let us give thanks...

tumblr_mdgqpm1SwB1qgumxh.gif

To our little PopGAF thread where we are able to freely be our crazy stan selves.
To the abundance of music we receive and the technology we use to listen to it. Those less fortunate may not have access to either.

That's all I can think of at the moment that's related to PopGAF.

Now pass the mashed potaters.

tumblr_md8drqoxo11r4zlnbo1_500.gif

And I'm still not in the top 10 posters list. What is this

I guess we'll have to wait until the next mass bannings.

moulels

hqWiI.gif

Xtinca stans coming for Britney with tabloid fallacies to overcome their fave abysmal performance.

Brain Deadney and Trainwick look so miserable...

Jason_Trawick_Britney_Spears_Family_Son_Sean_nz6.jpg

So gurls, are we ready for the return of a true queen? Cher is coming for your faves' wigs.

Meh, I expected something more eventful...

Ties

Banned
Happy Thanksgiving to all
i9XZrUO5E9JxR.gif

And if you're going to come for Britney, opt to post something not from the "inside sources" of US Weekly. Be like your fave and focus on that turkey on your table.
i9XZrUO5E9JxR.gif

Majmun

In other non-flop news:

I guess Rihanna will dominate both albums and singles charts next week.

#1diamonds
#1unapologetic

#unstoppable
iKCYOL9cgewWa.gif

Cynosure

Majmun

Yeah, it's great. The video is awesome too.

You should definitely check out her new record. It's really good.

I still can't get enough of Ride, American, Cola, Gods&Monsters, and Bel Air.

Happy Thanksgiving bew! I hope you cooked something tasty.

And Happy Thanksgiving to y'all popgaf! I wish I celebrated this holiday because I need some turkey in my life tbh.
<3

I did bake a chocolate pecan pie, which came out amazing. My fave would be impressed.

Speaking of my fave, I ordered Kelly's Greatest Hits on Amazon for $5 today. I did my duty as a stan, and now I feel complete.

Lear

Better, much better. Why did they think anyone wanted to hear that horrendous "Beautiful" song?

Is this another new song from their Greatest Hits? I must have missed it.

Scratch that. Just listened to it. It's not *awful* but Girls Aloud aren't really made for ballads.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Back from the graveyard

iboqakxVOApqJM.gif

Now let’s get down to business.
i7PJnGeQG842V.gif

Rihanna, it’s a talentless hack that can't make a cohesive album. If her talent only was as big as her forehead then things would have been cool. A total Bajan Goat which can't sing for shit. She vocally cant reach highs, she doesn’t reach decent lows she just stays mostly on the same flat ass way of singing. Now lets go to the live performances. Even a sack of potatoes has more personality and life than Rihanna on stage, she looks like she simply doesn’t want to be there and has a frozen fish face for most of the part. Let’s go for her life decisions. You get the shit beaten out of you and what do you do? Write S&M and forget the guy who could have killed ya. Tremendous example of how terrible at decision making is. Girl playing hard to get when she is as simple as saying her the sun comes out of her forehead. Chris Brown A.K.A Bruises which doesn’t show any signs of change easily makes her shake on her knees and fall for him. She pretends to be a badass bitch when all she is it’s a phony faking that tough ass personality.

ib19mP3WxwmmKI.gif

@B-Dex Gurl you are irrelevant to the point you make Artemisia look like she makes sense. You are one of the forgettable Pop Gaffers in the room. You can’t really do shit against any of the banned gaffers. Keep shyning bryte zirconium garbage and welcome back to irrelevance now that we’re back.

iblg9H3Ju3Z9uk.gif

@Sai-Kun Mehrina and the Zirconiums will be irrelevant until Death do them apart and as a poster on Pop Gaf you have been irrelevant on this thread. Primmadonut girl get me a donut and a white chocolate Mocha Venti and no I don’t wanna support that flop, thanks!

ildDKiBQU6TPD.gif

@Supermanisdead Ke$ha shits over Alicia “Homewrecking” Keys even with her lack of vocal range. By the way Ke$ha is not a homewrecker so more props for her. Someone at least has better morals.

ib2xON9gAnyMje.gif

@Ties Second Generation will suck. Most people that posted all the time we were want to be like us. No Shade skills and no way of keeping it classy. They tried tho.
ibbW9JbNx1Kr8k.gif

@ < +)O Robido O(+> Another irrelevant flop (Surprised anyone?) who couldn’t come up with shade when we were there or any memorable one. Keep practicing your shade behind our back until you are able to actually shade in front of us. Not even borrowing Prince platform shoes can help your shade reach us. No childs play only grownups divas.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

@Trigger Rihannus (Bajan Goat) slayed by doing a shit ass sandwich of an album. Which I trashed before being banned so it’s not the ban acting on me talking about Rihanna, just adding up more to the things I had.

ibgKVYLKEjDKti.gif

To all my banned sisters we are back to enlighten people how we gonna run this show. Keep it flawless

iep2Zu6YUrj2M.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
ibxproXUiSPAMr.gif

Now Cosmic Bus. You pressed soul. I am not going to give you any more promo than you deserve, since your brush with relevance while we were gone is enough. This is all I have to say on your pressed Rih hate

ihUW149viVKz3.gif

To B-Dex

You've already been run off by Arte. Why not run off again.

i3G29LaYHxoH0.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anything else like Kimbra out there?

I'm lovin' it

This is beyond amazing.

I think she is rather unique.

Give a try Dragonette and Janelle Monáe. I think they are likeable then again they sound nothing like Kimbra Goddess but its something different I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom